"Mika Used to Steal From Shops for 'Charity'"

lollipopgirl99

Here's an article I found online. The forum title basically sums it up. Here's the link to the actual article: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/w0000478.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

(If this has already been posted, please put it down.)

Mika Used to Steal From Shops for 'Charity'

Mika who reveales his shoplifting habit during childhood defends himself, saying 'I always give them away to charity.'

Mika was a secret Robin Hood in his youth - the singer used to steal from shops and give the items "away to charity." The "Grace Kelly" hitmaker admits he used to take items from stores, but never kept anything for himself.

And the Grammy Awards nominated-singer recalls the day he was caught stealing from U.K. department store John Lewis. He tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I was caught shoplifting when I was little. I was stealing jumping beans (a toy), compasses and rubbers (erasers) in John Lewis."

"They made me sit in security for four hours to sweat it out, then they let me go home," the 26-year-old singer continues. "But I'm good with things I steal - I always give them away to charity."

:biggrin2:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cliffpat

i don't think it's so much him constantly talking about it. i think it's him saying it the one time in an interview and these other groups going and taking that small tidbit and expanding it into another article just devoted to that one piece of information they found out. it would be like a group going and taking the part about him chopping wood in his slippers at midnight and having entire articles about that. obviously it's not something he's going to go and say to every reporter who comes his way. "oh by the way! did i tell you?! i used to steal!" especially after getting in trouble for it before!

i don't think it's so much him constantly talking about it. i think it's him saying it the one time in an interview and these other groups going and taking that small tidbit and expanding it into another article just devoted to that one piece of information they found out. it would be like a group going and taking the part about him chopping wood in his slippers at midnight and having entire articles about that. obviously it's not something he's going to go and say to every reporter who comes his way. "oh by the way! did i tell you?! i used to steal!" especially after getting in trouble for it before!

Mika is stubborn, in my opinion, because I am too. :teehee: but, I think when people tell him not to do things, it makes him want to do it more. :naughty:

He probably wouldn't say anything if they "whatever it's called" :lmfao: wouldn't have warned him.

Guest cliffpat
Mika is stubborn, in my opinion, because I am too. :teehee: but, I think when people tell him not to do things, it makes him want to do it more. :naughty:

He probably wouldn't say anything if they "whatever it's called" :lmfao: wouldn't have warned him.

i know. but this just seems to be the exact same quote every single time. haha.

i know. but this just seems to be the exact same quote every single time. haha.

Yeah, I'm sure I've read these quotes before...

And haha, typical Mika. Even if he does do something bad, he ends up making something good out of it.

Big slap on the wrist for stealing though. :sneaky2: Don't get me wrong- stealings bad, even for charity.

Yeah, I'm sure I've read these quotes before...

And haha, typical Mika. Even if he does do something bad, he ends up making something good out of it.

Big slap on the wrist for stealing though. :sneaky2: Don't get me wrong- stealings bad, even for charity.

He didn't do it for charity. He just did it, and then later gave the stuff away.

Archived