Mika's Eyelashes [Fanclub] ;)

toy_girl_mika96

Guest cliffpat
That DEFINITELY makes us 2...

i don't know how people can stop kissing him really. i would start and just not be able to stop. he has the most kissable lips. that last photo though would lead to a hell of a lot more than kissing. and even then i wouldn't want to stop. haha.

i don't know how people can stop kissing him really. i would start and just not be able to stop. he has the most kissable lips. that last photo though would lead to a hell of a lot more than kissing. and even then i wouldn't want to stop. haha.

i cant agree more.... im sitting with open mouth right now!!!!! AGREE!!!!! :wink2:

His lips on the last one... just some you wanna kiss and dont wanna stop... theres quite a lot of em but closer look to the lips there... :wub2:

Guest cliffpat
i cant agree more.... im sitting with open mouth right now!!!!! AGREE!!!!! :wink2:

His lips on the last one... just some you wanna kiss and dont wanna stop... theres quite a lot of em but closer look to the lips there... :wub2:

same here but that one the lips are definitely the main focus. that's the sexiest i've ever seen those lips! so so good.

Guest cliffpat
and next his lips... and chest.... :naughty:

lol i did the same order as well. haha. eye lashes, lips, chest hair, chin, stubble, and then the curls.

wanna hear... plz :biggrin2:

Okay. :teehee:

You sort of had to be there to find it funny.. but :das:

We were in my Chorus class and We started talking about girl and guys hairs while we were supposed to be "rehearsing" :teehee: and the guy I liked said I like my women to have hairy arms and I said,"And I like my men to hair hairy chests!!" then he said,"Well, I can manage.. but I just had mine waxed yesterday.. " Me: WAXED?? :shocked: NOO!! Him: Would you like too see?? Me: :teehee: yes, actually

He took his shirt off in the school!! :lmfao: by the way, I do actually have hairy arms. :lmfao: he told me I looked like a sexy werewolf, but we never went out