Mika's Eyelashes [Fanclub] ;)

toy_girl_mika96

Guest cliffpat
Okay. :teehee:

You sort of had to be there to find it funny.. but :das:

We were in my Chorus class and We started talking about girl and guys hairs while we were supposed to be "rehearsing" :teehee: and the guy I liked said I like my women to have hairy arms and I said,"And I like my men to hair hairy chests!!" then he said,"Well, I can manage.. but I just had mine waxed yesterday.. " Me: WAXED?? :shocked: NOO!! Him: Would you like too see?? Me: :teehee: yes, actually

He took his shirt off in the school!! :lmfao: by the way, I do actually have hairy arms. :lmfao: he told me I looked like a sexy werewolf, but we never went out

hahaha "but we never went out" was the best line i've heard all night. hahaha. thank you!

Okay. :teehee:

You sort of had to be there to find it funny.. but :das:

We were in my Chorus class and We started talking about girl and guys hairs while we were supposed to be "rehearsing" :teehee: and the guy I liked said I like my women to have hairy arms and I said,"And I like my men to hair hairy chests!!" then he said,"Well, I can manage.. but I just had mine waxed yesterday.. " Me: WAXED?? :shocked: NOO!! Him: Would you like too see?? Me: :teehee: yes, actually

He took his shirt off in the school!! :lmfao: by the way, I do actually have hairy arms. :lmfao: he told me I looked like a sexy werewolf, but we never went out

:naughty::roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

get in line :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

oooh! I want to be after whoever is next!! :teehee:

hahaha "but we never went out" was the best line i've heard all night. hahaha. thank you!

no problem. :aah: he goes out with some stuck up rich girl now. :sneaky2:

SO not cool.. I don't have a problem with the fact that she is rich.. but she's also stuck up, but it's okay. :naughty: he lost his chance.

How will Mika know the order? :das:

I'll give him the list :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

OOH! so I have to dress As A Mic. stand, eh?? :aah:

yeah!! so he doesnt know its actually you and still thinks its the mic. stand!! thats the whole trick :teehee::naughty: