In which Bailey says HI!!!!

bopsterjazz

Talking bunnies freak me out ever since I saw this movie with a seriously f***** up rabbit that made this boy do horrible stuff... :blush-anim-cl:

Anywayz :biggrin2:, welcome to MFC, love your introduction! :thumb_yello:

lol Thanks! Talking bunnies are making for a very interesting story, plus they help save the world!

Should I post it in the colorful bunnies thread when I'm done or somewhere else?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HHHHHIIIII!

I'm Bailey and I'm new! I like lollipops, puppies and long dances to the Ipod.

I'm also a writer and I write about a place called Yew Nork, in my most recent story a kid gets approched by a bunny who wants him to save the world from a hovercraft explosion (it's a very gaseous explosion) but to do this he has to find the OFB.

Who doesn't love talking bunnies? Oh, and there a carrot trees, they are gorgeous and delicious at the same time!

Sorry, I probably sound like a kid (mostly cuz I am) but I'm just so excited!

plus I'm listening to Mika, and it's hard to be serious when you're listening to him.

haha well welcome to MFC

how are you liking it here?! :3

your story sounds wonderful so far from what i hear :3 haha

haha well welcome to MFC

how are you liking it here?! :3

your story sounds wonderful so far from what i hear :3 haha

I love it here! It's so much fun and I'm constantly checking for new posts!

Plus, I posted my story in chin-waggin, I edited a tad, but I think it turned out alright. All of the characters have a different style of writing when it's their turn to tell the story, hopefully it's not too confusing.:biggrin2:

I love it here! It's so much fun and I'm constantly checking for new posts!

Plus, I posted my story in chin-waggin, I edited a tad, but I think it turned out alright. All of the characters have a different style of writing when it's their turn to tell the story, hopefully it's not too confusing.:biggrin2:

i am glad! :D yeah, its a little slow in here lately D: hopefully things will get back to normal!

ohh! i will definitely check it out when i have a little more time :3

i have so much homework to do that i am trying to avoid xD

i am glad! :D yeah, its a little slow in here lately D: hopefully things will get back to normal!

ohh! i will definitely check it out when i have a little more time :3

i have so much homework to do that i am trying to avoid xD

Yeah, it's kinda long. . .

I'm doing that too! Procrastinating rulz! :aah::biggrin2:

Aw, why?

i've been sick out of school for a week, and im in an AP class right now, which i swore i would never miss one day because you miss so much when you miss a day, and theres just so much homework i have to do, plus swimming started last week, and im still sick, so im going to die xD plus i will have no time to remake the work i missed with swim practice + band [playing at the basketball games] + church haha

i've been sick out of school for a week, and im in an AP class right now, which i swore i would never miss one day because you miss so much when you miss a day, and theres just so much homework i have to do, plus swimming started last week, and im still sick, so im going to die xD plus i will have no time to remake the work i missed with swim practice + band [playing at the basketball games] + church haha

That sux. . . hopefully you get better soon. Do they have assignments online? Maybe you can try to keep up with that. Or you could ask your swim coach or band director if you could leave early to get your homework done? I'm just throwin out ideas. :thumb_yello:

That sux. . . hopefully you get better soon. Do they have assignments online? Maybe you can try to keep up with that. Or you could ask your swim coach or band director if you could leave early to get your homework done? I'm just throwin out ideas. :thumb_yello:

haha oh well. i will manage

sorry i was complaining in your thread!!! thats mean of me

haha oh well. i will manage

sorry i was complaining in your thread!!! thats mean of me

Nah, it's cool, you needed to get it out. Talking always helps (isn't that kinda what we're here for?) :thumb_yello:

AHHHH OUR MUSICAL WENT SO FRACKIN WELL! I feel bad that I'm posting this everywhere but I'm so happy! I don't even think I'll be able to sleep tonight! But one thing's for sure, next time we do something this crazy and that involves getting on the floor I'm wearing knee pads! :aah:

Archived