In which Bailey says HI!!!!

bopsterjazz

HHHHHIIIII!

I'm Bailey and I'm new! I like lollipops, puppies and long dances to the Ipod.

I'm also a writer and I write about a place called Yew Nork, in my most recent story a kid gets approched by a bunny who wants him to save the world from a hovercraft explosion (it's a very gaseous explosion) but to do this he has to find the OFB.

Who doesn't love talking bunnies? Oh, and there a carrot trees, they are gorgeous and delicious at the same time!

Sorry, I probably sound like a kid (mostly cuz I am) but I'm just so excited!

plus I'm listening to Mika, and it's hard to be serious when you're listening to him.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Bailey and welcome to the MFC :bye:

How did you find out about Mika?

I'm really into Doctor Who and I was on Youtube where someone posted a fan vid of Mika and the Doctor with Grace Kelly, it took me a year of listening to that song over and over again until I finally looked him up. I listened to samples on Itunes and then decided to buy TBWKTM when I saw it at Best Buy. I haven't stopped listening to it since, except to listen to LICM.

HHHHHIIIII!

I'm Bailey and I'm new! I like lollipops, puppies and long dances to the Ipod.

I'm also a writer and I write about a place called Yew Nork, in my most recent story a kid gets approched by a bunny who wants him to save the world from a hovercraft explosion (it's a very gaseous explosion) but to do this he has to find the OFB.

Who doesn't love talking bunnies? Oh, and there a carrot trees, they are gorgeous and delicious at the same time!

Sorry, I probably sound like a kid (mostly cuz I am) but I'm just so excited!

plus I'm listening to Mika, and it's hard to be serious when you're listening to him.

:shocked:

you're officially awesome. :mf_rosetinted:

Nice to meet you, i'm Kat :pinkbow:

Welcome to the MFC! :flowers2::huglove:

Archived