Mika 'wants more Stateside support'

dcdeb

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mika is going to perform at Radio City Music Hall in New York this year.

:blink:

He hasn't confirmed it yet, I'm pretty sure he just said he would like to perform there.

DAMN RiGhT you have fans here!!!!

HELL YES!!!:lmfao:

I hope he plays Texas!

I can go there, with my shiny new passport!:biggrin2:

If he goes to Texas I am going!

WHAT ABOUT FLORIDA!? :sneaky2: You can come here and work on your shiny new tan! :das:

He better:sneaky2:

I would die:swoon:

And Atlanta :das: Mika would be amazed by Charleston too :wub2:

I would go to Atlanta and Charleston too:aah:

WHAT ABOUT FLORIDA!? :sneaky2: You can come here and work on your shiny new tan! :das:

I would love to go to Florida, have good memories of going there before, but it's all about the money.

We'll see what happens.:wink2:

Florida was the first place I went on vacation when I was a wee lass...:wub2:

We were in Disneyworld on 9/11 , our flight was scheduled to come back on the 11th...:eek: We had to drive back, it was chaos.

We were in Disneyworld on 9/11 , our flight was scheduled to come back on the 11th...:eek: We had to drive back, it was chaos.

Florida is a great state:biggrin2:

:shocked:

That must have been really scary!!

that had to be bad.. and a loooong drive..I was in.. 1st grade.. I think.. and our teachers had to close their doors, and turn the lights off, I had noo idea what was going on. :no:

Oh gawd, was it ever. :blink: We had to stay in some random places on the way back, all I remember was having to stay for a day or 2 after, and not having any idea wha was going on, I told all my friends I was supposed to be on one of the planes, :lmfao: And scared them poop out of them, and it was just so...bizarre.

that had to be bad.. and a loooong drive..I was in.. 1st grade.. I think.. and our teachers had to close their doors, and turn the lights off, I had noo idea what was going on. :no:

I was in 5th grade and me and my friend thought there was an oil spill, because we couldn't go outside:lmfao:

I'm gonna agree, I love Florida, I just don't like the heat :aah:

I don't like the heat either:aah:

Oh gawd, was it ever. :blink: We had to stay in some random places on the way back, all I remember was having to stay for a day or 2 after, and not having any idea wha was going on, I told all my friends I was supposed to be on one of the planes, :lmfao: And scared them poop out of them, and it was just so...bizarre.

:lmfao: Your poor friends

I was in 5th grade and me and my friend thought there was an oil spill, because we couldn't go outside:lmfao:

I don't like the heat either:aah:

:lmfao: Your poor friends

:aah:

I've been to Florida.. twice, once Miami, and once Daytona/Orlando it was REALLY fun, but so hot! :lmfao: and the me, my tea addicted self, as hot as it was, ordered hot tea at disney :roftl:

:aah:

I've been to Florida.. twice, once Miami, and once Daytona/Orlando it was REALLY fun, but so hot! :lmfao: and the me, my tea addicted self, as hot as it was, ordered hot tea at disney :roftl:

You went to Miami:puke:, sorry:naughty:

Orlando is great though, its where I live:aah:

You went to Miami:puke:, sorry:naughty:

Orlando is great though, its where I live:aah:

I didn't like Miami either.. too.. Idk.. it was just.. weird. :lmfao:

Orlando was beautiful, I also went to St. Augustine :wub2:

If Mika comes to anywhere in the Southeast US I'll be there. Road trip, baby!

Same here :thumb_yello:

but, for anywhere on the East and Texas :naughty:

We didn't explore there much :aah: we went to the Revolutionary war site .. and did a little souvenir shopping :naughty:

I don't really like racing, but the Daytona 500 was really interesting

That's the only thing I remember since I was 10 years old:aah:

I think I've been to that, but I can't remember:naughty:

Archived