Question!?

mab_j

How long would you guess a MIKA concert is and when does they usually begin?

I can't find any times and without knowing, my mother never will let me buy tickets! And I really want to be there.

If I go, I'll go in Copenhagen March 15th.

Anyone who could help?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, welcome to the MFC first! :biggrin2:

well, a Mika concert lasts for about 1 and a half hour - maybe 2. :wink2:

if you want to attend the so called M&G (meet and greet), when he's coming out after the concert and signs stuff for fans and chit chats with them, that could take a little longer and it depends on a lot of things, so the M&G is not guranteed.

and besdies, if it is a General Attending concert, you might have to line up few hours before the concert begins, in order to get a front row spot. :wink2:

I can't find any times and without knowing, my mother never will let me buy tickets! And I really want to be there.

Anyone who could help?

Hi,

I usually never look at my watch but gigs usually start at 8pm, with gates opening at 7pm. First there is a support act and Mika's show begins at around 9pm and lasts around 1.5- 2 hours.

The support act for the UK tour will be Erik Hessle from Sweden actually, not sure about Europe.

Anyone who could help?

If I were you I'd try, if at all possible, to buy reserved seating. It would mean you wouldn't be as close to Mika as if you were standing, but it would save queing up, and your parents would probably be happier knowing you were seated.

There's always a supporting act first, and then Mika comes on last and will probably be on stage for about 90 mns, so a concert might last for 3 hours altogether and might start at 8pm.

Welcome to the MFC!

Archived