I know, busy bunnies!

Convincing my parents aren't a big problem for me, but money and time is since I'm a student living by my self...

This is my 600 post actually! :biggrin2:

hm I see...! but I'm sure there will be a solution if you really need it! :thumb_yello: Like cheap flights and staying at someone's place :wink2:

:yay: Everyone's celebrating posts :naughty: Congratulations! :huglove:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hm I see...! but I'm sure there will be a solution if you really need it! :thumb_yello: Like cheap flights and staying at someone's place :wink2:

:yay: Everyone's celebrating posts :naughty: Congratulations! :huglove:

I'm sure it will too, as long as I really want it!

Would love to go to either the Barcelona or the Madrid gig (or both), but I don't know if I have enough money to go (pretty expensive flights!)...

Thanks! :huglove:

I'm sure it will too, as long as I really want it!

Would love to go to either the Barcelona or the Madrid gig (or both), but I don't know if I have enough money to go (pretty expensive flights!)...

Thanks! :huglove:

That's my point :thumb_yello:

I wish I could go to Madrid too :sneaky2: that's when I hate being dependent on my parents.

anytime!

That's my point :thumb_yello:

I wish I could go to Madrid too :sneaky2: that's when I hate being dependent on my parents.

anytime!

I understand... I really, really, want to go... but I don't know... Haven't given it up totally yet, but... I don't think I'll have the chance to go...

I understand... I really, really, want to go... but I don't know... Haven't given it up totally yet, but... I don't think I'll have the chance to go...

I haven't even considered trying yet. It was already difficult to organize the one gig :aah: So, yeah...in four years, after my A-Levels, I'll do a world tour - including plenty of Mika gigs :lmfao:

I haven't even considered trying yet. It was already difficult to organize the one gig :aah: So, yeah...in four years, after my A-Levels, I'll do a world tour - including plenty of Mika gigs :lmfao:

Oh, I've considered it!

Would love to go on a world tour myself, but... Have no money, so crossing my fingers that people I want to see are coming to me, so I don't have to come to them :teehee::biggrin2:

Oh, I've considered it!

Would love to go on a world tour myself, but... Have no money, so crossing my fingers that people I want to see are coming to me, so I don't have to come to them :teehee::biggrin2:

Yeah it was just a rather random thought :teehee: But I WISH! :tears:

Same here! Brill. Now no one's moving their butt :lmfao:

Who CAN come to Munich? :puppy_eyes:

Yeah it was just a rather random thought :teehee: But I WISH! :tears:

Same here! Brill. Now no one's moving their butt :lmfao:

Who CAN come to Munich? :puppy_eyes:

hehe :teehee:

But it will get much easier next year when I've moved a little closer to Oslo... The flights from Trondheim is quite expensive...

I want to come to munich! but I probably can't...

Guest frienemy_

kathy your signature :wub2:

jonah has had a major stroke. it happened early this morning. he called me when i was on my way to the airport to get back to where i am supposed to be. i couldn't understand what he was saying whatsoever so i went back to the house and got him to the hospital. which is where i am now in the lobby that has wifi trying to book flights for his family to get here and using skype to call everyone. we don't know how bad it is. we wont know until he wakes up. send him positive thoughts all day. please.

hehe :teehee:

But it will get much easier next year when I've moved a little closer to Oslo... The flights from Trondheim is quite expensive...

I want to come to munich! but I probably can't...

good :thumb_yello:

aww the thought counts :wink2:

jonah has had a major stroke. it happened early this morning. he called me when i was on my way to the airport to get back to where i am supposed to be. i couldn't understand what he was saying whatsoever so i went back to the house and got him to the hospital. which is where i am now in the lobby that has wifi trying to book flights for his family to get here and using skype to call everyone. we don't know how bad it is. we wont know until he wakes up. send him positive thoughts all day. please.

:shocked: shiizz!! :boxed:

:no:

I'm sending him good vibes! :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

Hug him from me! :huglove:

...thanks for your comment on my sig :blush-anim-cl:

Guest frienemy_
:shocked: shiizz!! :boxed:

:no:

I will send him good vibes! :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

Hug him from me! :huglove:

...thanks for your comment on my sig :blush-anim-cl:

if i am here when he wakes up, i will. if not i will tell our friend or moses to do so for you.

Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that!

I'm sending positive thoughts and a lot of love :huglove:

I hope he'll be ok, and that you're ok?!

when he wakes up, tell him how much I love him, ok?

I love you both a lot! :huglove:

Jonah has had a major stroke. It happened early this morning. He called me when i was on my way to the airport to get back to where i am supposed to be. I couldn't understand what he was saying whatsoever so i went back to the house and got him to the hospital. Which is where i am now in the lobby that has wifi trying to book flights for his family to get here and using skype to call everyone. We don't know how bad it is. We wont know until he wakes up. Send him positive thoughts all day. Please.

we will!! Tell jonah and family that we love him!!!

Guest frienemy_
Oh... I'm so sorry to hear that!

I'm sending positive thoughts and a lot of love :huglove:

I hope he'll be ok, and that you're ok?!

when he wakes up, tell him how much I love him, ok?

I love you both a lot! :huglove:

thank you. i will pass it on to him.

i'm shook up and upset. but trying to stay positive.

<3333333333333 <3333333333333

*hhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggg*