Guest frienemy_
I'm having big problems with that too, but I'm still at school, so I have to concentrate on keeping my self "normal"... I'm gonna break down after school, when I get on my own...!

Tell Mike, that I think about them all the time! And that I love them very, very much! :huglove: And i really mean it, if I had the chance I would have been there, holding his hand! they both mean the world to me, although I haven't met them in real life! :huglove:

thank you jeanette. <3

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tell Mike, that I think about them all the time! And that I love them very, very much! :huglove: And i really mean it, if I had the chance I would have been there, holding his hand! they both mean the world to me, although I haven't met them in real life! :huglove:

I second this. :huglove:

thank you jeanette. <3

<3<3<3 :huglove:

I hope you don't feel sooo lonely anymore, but I understand that you do!

But we're all doing our best to tell you how much you and Jonah mean to us!

And we all mean everything we're saying!

You're both in our thoughts, memory and soul!

and we love you!

I really hope he'll get well soon, and I hope you'll feel better too, although it's hard to do!

kathy your signature :wub2:

jonah has had a major stroke. it happened early this morning. he called me when i was on my way to the airport to get back to where i am supposed to be. i couldn't understand what he was saying whatsoever so i went back to the house and got him to the hospital. which is where i am now in the lobby that has wifi trying to book flights for his family to get here and using skype to call everyone. we don't know how bad it is. we wont know until he wakes up. send him positive thoughts all day. please.

that's why, Iris...

Hi everybunny! How are you all?

I'm just popping in for half an hour or so, then I've got to go to school again.

@MissPie I just read your tweet, I was at school so I couldn't read it earlier, sorry!

Guest frienemy_
<3<3<3 :huglove:

I hope you don't feel sooo lonely anymore, but I understand that you do!

But we're all doing our best to tell you how much you and Jonah mean to us!

And we all mean everything we're saying!

You're both in our thoughts, memory and soul!

and we love you!

I really hope he'll get well soon, and I hope you'll feel better too, although it's hard to do!

thank you very much jeanette. this really does mean a lot to me.

thank you very much jeanette. this really does mean a lot to me.

I mean every word dear! :huglove:

I'll be there for you, when ever you need me!

You can always pm me or send me an email if you ever want to, and whenever you want to!

Love you a lot! :huglove:

Guest frienemy_
I mean every word dear! :huglove:

I'll be there for you, when ever you need me!

You can always pm me or send me an email if you ever want to, and whenever you want to!

Love you a lot! :huglove:

thank you. the next time we catch each other online and you are on aim give me your sn again please.

thank you. the next time we catch each other online and you are on aim give me your sn again please.

my screen name on AIM is mikaprinsessa, but it doesn't work at school for some weird reason?!

I'll pm you my email, in case you'll ever need it! :huglove:

awwww I love you Keti, get well soon!!

I miss keti too!

Give her a hug from me, and a "get well soon"! :huglove:

Oh, we're very upset what happened to Jonah, poor guy, Keti can't beleive that he's in so dangereous situation. God help him, he's such a beautiful young man. And thanks for all your kind regards:huglove:

Guest frienemy_

he woke up but he's really medicated. his right side is effected and paralyzed. they also showed him some things to read and none of it was comprehendable for him.

i have to go. bye.

he woke up but he's really medicated. his right side is effected and paralyzed. they also showed him some things to read and none of it was comprehendable for him.

i have to go. bye.

Bye:bye: Thanks for the updates. Take care youself:huglove: