lol not even kidding.. the first time i saw her name that was the first thing that came to my head!!!

you guys are wired! and lol @ "all the other bunnies are sleeping" i just visioned this huge room we're all in and everyone is zonked out and you 3 are just up in a corner talking and giggling.

Hello :bye: how are you?

Now i'm playing Roxanne on my ipod and it made me remember that i missed their gig here because of my university entry test :(

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahhhhhhhh!! never heard about that!:thumb_yello:

yeah girls ,speak slow because we can wake up another bunny!!:roftl::roftl:

Roxanne you better have favorited that Toy Boy video!!:naughty:

*whispers* u should listen to it, its a good song, very popular.. and says my name alot :lmfao:

i did favorite that vid :lmfao:

Now i'm playing Roxanne on my ipod and it made me remember that i missed their gig here because of my university entry test :(

aww, never seen them live...

you naughty bunny from uruguay who has a mika puppet in her room that can make chicken :lmfao:

you were woing well until you wrote "puppet", but I forgive you!!:biggrin2::huglove: and you forgot to say: "....and sings the Mouline Rouge chorus in a very sexy way...":roftl::roftl:

hahaha *keeps his voice down*

haha! it was a good line! i very much like the visual that came with it. haha.

i'm alright. how are you?

hahaha!!!! thanks!!:blush-anim-cl:

I'm fine!!! as I don't want to go to sleep, I keep talking with this naughty bunnies!!! they pervert me!! I'm a good bunny!:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Guest frienemy_
ahhhhhhhh!! never heard about that!:thumb_yello:

yeah girls ,speak slow because we can wake up another bunny!!:roftl::roftl:

Roxanne you better have favorited that Toy Boy video!!:naughty:

haha! seriously if you guys keep talking about mika and chicken you're not just going to wake up this forum but others as well! hahaha!

you've never heard the song roxanne? roooxaaaanneee you dont have to wear that dress tonight.. walk the streets for money, you don't care if it's wrong of it's right..

you were woing well until you wrote "puppet", but I forgive you!!:biggrin2: and you frogot to say: "....and sings the Mouline Rouge chorus in a very sexy way...":roftl::roftl:

I'm fine!!! as I don't want to go to sleep, I keep talking with this naughty bunnies!!! they pervert me!! I'm a good bunny!:biggrin2::mf_rosetinted::roftl:

oh, right, the Moulin rouge bit:teehee: did u sing it aloud in the street yet?? :lmfao:!!!

right, we pervert you:mf_rosetinted:

no mika did

Guest frienemy_

i'm alright. how are you?

that really sucks. those things always get in the way!!

you were woing well until you wrote "puppet", but I forgive you!!:biggrin2::huglove: and you forgot to say: "....and sings the Mouline Rouge chorus in a very sexy way...":roftl::roftl:

hahaha! it was bound to happen eventually. lol. you just aren't a member of the mfc if you don't have one conversation like this haahah.

*whispers* u should listen to it, its a good song, very popular.. and says my name alot :lmfao:

i did favorite that vid :lmfao:

aww, never seen them live...

really?? gonna follow your advice! gonna listen to it asap!!!:wink2:

Good bunny!!!!:naughty:

Guest frienemy_
i know!!!!!!!! :lmfao:

ok, ill do it!!!:lmfao:!! dont write too much!!:shocked:

haha! really you can just say one line for it hahaha. "mika + chicken = naughty bunnies"

hahaha! it was bound to happen eventually. lol. you just aren't a member of the mfc if you don't have one conversation like this haahah.

exactly!!:roftl::roftl:

haha! seriously if you guys keep talking about mika and chicken you're not just going to wake up this forum but others as well! hahaha!

you've never heard the song roxanne? roooxaaaanneee you dont have to wear that dress tonight.. walk the streets for money, you don't care if it's wrong of it's right..

the bunnies are waking up as you said!!!:lol3:

no, never heard about it!!:tears: gonna "update" myself with this song!!!:roftl: