morning!!:blink::naughty:

I just came to say that I had read the summary, and I love it, thaks, I had to go, and this time I anit gonna be able to come back till night, just wanna know how are all ma bunnies??

love you peeps!!:wub2::teehee:

:huglove: have a good day! oh and I'm doing fine thanks. I was finally able to cry last night, and I am feeling better :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

oowww :huglove:

Okay okay...I couldn't remember his name at first, that's where that came from...:aah:

Okay...our very own forum? :blink: Sounds kind of 'big' to me, but it's not a bad idea...:teehee:

I think so too!!! I'm going to bed now but just wanted to post that idea out there so all the lovely bunnies could talk about it while I sleep :D nighty night <3

Keti! :boing: Summaries are on every tenth page :wink2:

I'm doing good thank you! Was finally able to cry yesterday evening, so I'm feeling better :blush-anim-cl:

What about you hunny? :huglove:

Kathy!!:boing: Okay, I'll go try to find it:wink2:

Ooh, that's good to hear then! :huglove: But why weren't you able to cry all this time?

I'm better thanks, but I'm coughing like an elephant (:lmfao:).

has any of ya'll bunnies seen 17 again?

I'm not sure what's it called in German, but I think I have seen it :blink:

Kathy!!:boing: Okay, I'll go try to find it:wink2:

Ooh, that's good to hear then! :huglove: But why weren't you able to cry all this time?

I'm better thanks, but I'm coughing like an elephant (:lmfao:).

:thumb_yello:

dunno...but I always have a hard time with it...I think it's a bit because of the shock, a bit just trying to stay calm and all :emot-sad: I almost cried at the cinema, during Valentine's Day...but I didn't want to go out with red eyes and everything...it's embarrassing...:aah:

:roftl: Good to hear you're better! :huglove:

lol not even kidding.. the first time i saw her name that was the first thing that came to my head!!!

you guys are wired! and lol @ "all the other bunnies are sleeping" i just visioned this huge room we're all in and everyone is zonked out and you 3 are just up in a corner talking and giggling.

:roftl: I kind of always think like that... the MFC like some huge house with all the different rooms, and everyone going somewhere else over the day...so it actually is like a home :teehee:

I am allergic to my allergy medicine.. wow.

amazing. :roftl :

Indeed :blink::lmfao:

Steffo, you got 3 already, stop fake crying and blow your nose, woman

Let me use your genital warming device, then,

Mickey Moo...

gagasj.jpg

:lmfao::teehee:

goodnight.gif

sharkwave.gif

i see no monkies.

girraffe though..

giraffe.gif

omg they're brilliant :bow: *runs to scrapconcepts*

dunno...but I always have a hard time with it...I think it's a bit because of the shock, a bit just trying to stay calm and all :emot-sad: I almost cried at the cinema, during Valentine's Day...but I didn't want to go out with red eyes and everything...it's embarrassing...:aah:

:roftl: Good to hear you're better! :huglove:

I know, that's the same with me :thumbdown: Usually I don't like to cry in front of other people and I can hold my tears and feelings really good...but there are times when I simply explode:aah: Now thinking about it, I cry rather often. I just don't like to be seen crying.

Hey, is that movie good? Because I want to see it when I get cured.(but first I have to see Avatar, it's a real embarassment still not having seen it :blush-anim-cl:)

There's this commercial on MTV Adria on Val. Day movie and they play Love Today in the background, so it quite engrossed my attention :roftl:

:: in my primary school class was a boy that made up a homework allergy

:huglove:

:roftl: In my primary school when kids wouldn't come on some important exams (mostly chemistry and physics), we'd say that they had got physicitis or chemistritis :roftl:

I know, that's the same with me :thumbdown: Usually I don't like to cry in front of other people and I can hold my tears and feelings really good...but there are times when I simply explode:aah: Now thinking about it, I cry rather often. I just don't like to be seen crying.

Hey, is that movie good? Because I want to see it when I get cured.(but first I have to see Avatar, it's a real embarassment still not having seen it :blush-anim-cl:)

There's this commercial on MTV Adria on Val. Day movie and they play Love Today in the background, so it quite engrossed my attention :roftl:

:roftl: In my primary school when kids wouldn't come on some important exams (mostly chemistry and physics), we'd say that they had got physicitis or chemistritis :roftl:

Yeah I kind of always do that :aah: I hardly ever explode...

Well, there were too many stories at once imo. It wasn't bad, but difficult to keep track...anyway, it was nice...Taylor Swift's role was an embarrassing one :teehee: I really liked that football player guy, he was somehow cool. Anyway, I think it's worth watching...:wink2: Love Today doesn't appear in it tho :naughty:

:lmfao::thumb_yello:

Yeah I kind of always do that :aah: I hardly ever explode...

Well, there were too many stories at once imo. It wasn't bad, but difficult to keep track...anyway, it was nice...Taylor Swift's role was an embarrassing one :teehee: I really liked that football player guy, he was somehow cool. Anyway, I think it's worth watching...:wink2: Love Today doesn't appear in it tho :naughty:

:lmfao::thumb_yello:

I explode often, but I don't explode+cry often LOL:roftl:

I think it's prolly something similar to this movie?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314331/

I hate Taylor Swift and Taylor Launter, they are the only reason why I wouldn't want to watch that movie :naughty:

It doesn't? Ooh, bummer. But awesome that MTV Adria put it in the commercial.:thumb_yello:

I explode often, but I don't explode+cry often LOL:roftl:

I think it's prolly something similar to this movie?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0314331/

I hate Taylor Swift and Taylor Launter, they are the only reason why I wouldn't want to watch that movie :naughty:

It doesn't? Ooh, bummer. But awesome that MTV Adria put it in the commercial.:thumb_yello:

:naughty:

Yes I think that hits it :thumb_yello: at least it's similar enough to it...I haven't watched that one tho :fisch:

:naughty: It's okay actually...they don't appear much...and Taylor Swift, well, could be worse :lmfao:

Methinks it's in most of the commercials...there was a thread for it...:blink:

Love this :shocked:

*jumps in randomly*

I'm sure my friend will eventually get around to posting pictures of her amazing and wonderful Mika project, but I'm just too excited and I needed to share with you guys and I figured this random place would be the place to go.

So I bought a pair of plain white Converse and handed them over to my friend and she totally Mikaifed them! :biggrin2:

And they totally look like they were done like all professionally and stuff.

Coolest shoes ever <3

20768_1346344656617_1171299987_3-2.jpg

:fangurl:

:naugh ty:

Yes I think that hits it :thumb_yello: at least it's similar enough to it...I haven't watched that one tho :fisch:

:naug hty: It's okay actually...they don't appear much...and Taylor Swift, well, could be worse :lmf ao:

Methinks it's in most of the commercials...there was a thread for it...:blink:

That one's great, I love it :thumb_yello: (and Hugh Grant is really yummy:blush-anim-cl:)

Yeah I know.. I just got surprised hearing it, because I don't think I've ever hard it in a commercial before :naughty:

Love this :shocked:

:fangurl:

:jawdrop:

That one's great, I love it :thumb_yello: (and Hugh Grant is really yummy:blush-anim-cl:)

Yeah I know.. I just got surprised hearing it, because I don't think I've ever hard it in a commercial before :naughty:

:jawdrop:

haha :teehee:

When I heard it I was smiling like a lunatic...not much and I would have burst out singing...but we were in the cinema...and my sister was already looking at me warningly :lmfao:

But on Monday they were playing Queen in the lounge...and I didn't care about my sis...so I just went to the speaker...singing along quietly...:teehee:

Made me think of Jonah...well of Jaki, but as he was Jonah's partner...:sad:

Exactly! :wub2:

haha :teeh ee:

When I heard it I was smiling like a lunatic...not much and I would have burst out singing...but we were in the cinema...and my sister was already looking at me warningly :lmfa o:

But on Monday they were playing Queen in the lounge...and I didn't care about my sis...so I just went to the speaker...singing along quietly...:teehee:

Made me think of Jonah...well of Jaki, but as he was Jonah's partner...:sad:

Exactly! :wub2:

Haha :roftl:

I love Queen :wub2: Don't Stop Me Now is my theme song:teehee:

I know :emot-sad:

Just had to restart my comp...think I had a Trojan :boxed: it popped up first when I watched that red carpet video :blink: doing another system check now...:aah:

Really?? :shocked: I watched it too but nothing popped up to me. I have like a dozen of anti-virus programmes installed, I hope everything's gonna be okay :boxed:

Haha :roftl:

I love Queen :wub2: Don't Stop Me Now is my theme song:teehee:

I know :emot-sad:

Really?? :shocked: I watched it too but nothing popped up to me. I have like a dozen of anti-virus programmes installed, I hope everything's gonna be okay :boxed:

It'll be fine then :thumb_yello:

So do I! Especially Freddie :wub2: They were playing Somebody To Love...I adore I'm Going Slightly Mad :teehee: I made snaps from it...manually :naughty:

Yeah :emot-sad:

It'll be fine then :thumb_yello:

So do I! Especially Freddie :wub2: They were playing Somebody To Love...I adore I'm Going Slightly Mad :teehee: I made snaps from it...manually :naughty:

Yeah :emot-sad:

Is your computer okay now? *hugs for the computer*:huglove:

OMGGG I'm in love with Freddie in I'm Going Slightly mad :fangurl: I dunno, but Ilove his looks there SO much... :biggrin2:

Hey, which program do you use for making snaps?

Is your computer okay now? *hugs for the computer*:huglove:

OMGGG I'm in love with Freddie in I'm Going Slightly mad :fangurl: I dunno, but Ilove his looks there SO much... :biggrin2:

Hey, which program do you use for making snaps?

I guess yeah. He says thank you :huglove:

He's great, especially his voice. :swoon: That vid is hilarious, really :roftl: Should I upload some? ...oh well they're really bad quality actually :aah: I made them manually, so I just used Print Screen and pasted it into Paint :aah: That takes looong...:roftl:

I guess yeah. He says thank you :huglove:

He's great, especially his voice. :swoon: That vid is hilarious, really :roftl: Should I upload some? ...oh well they're really bad quality actually :aah: I made them manually, so I just used Print Screen and pasted it into Paint :aah: That takes looong...:roftl:

Freddie is the greatest singer of all times, of you ask me.:wub2: Besides Michael Jackson. And of females,hm... Celine Dion.

Oh yeah, sure!:biggrin2: I'd love to see some.

I'm looking for a snaps program. I want to make snaps from some video, but I don't know which one would be the most suitable...

btw have you found the summaries?

No :teehee: I went searching for them and lost it:roftl: