:lmf ao: are they that funny? :roftl:

Yes :lmao: I'm gonna print those!!

how are you doing hun?

Is it just me who thinks it's fun writing the summaries? : boxed::aah:

I'm better thank you:huglove:

Oh nooo! I love writing the summary too!:biggrin2:

Hey, hey hey bunnies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: biggrin2:

How are ya??

My meeting was awesome, the best erver, and my boss is amazing, she 's a good woman...:win k2:....and let me had a break to check how are all of you??!! yay!!: biggrin2:

I had read the summaries, nice!! But the last one I couldn't really uderstand it...: blink:....not your falt, head problems, but it's ok...:thum b_yello:

so, tell me what did I miss?? :naug hty:

Mariaaaann!!!:huglove::boing: So glad to hear your meeting was amazing :clap:!!

We're all fine, and I have just written a summary! :biggrin2:

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done Keti, it's perfecto! :huglove:

Brilliant :huglove: yeah Wonka was here...we could ask her if she wants to be a bunny too :teehee:

I'm done with the snaps btw :naughty:

Thank you guys!! :pinkbow::biggrin2:

There's no need, I've already added her:mf_rosetinted::das:

I really like them! I saved some of those (with Freddie ofc:teehee:)

oh alright! :naughty:

of course! :das:

If anyone's interested, this is the video :das:

Kewl:thumb_yello:

:lmfao: I don't like being shouted at either tho...*hides*

:roftl: I don't mind being shouted at virtually, at least when someone's shouting at me in jest...

........ I wouldn't mind Mika shouting at me in any way though :mf_rosetinted: he looks so RRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRR when he's angry.

*hides*

Kewl:thumb_yello:

:roftl: I don't mind being shouted at virtually, at least when someone's shouting at me in jest...

........ I wouldn't mind Mika shouting at me in any way though :mf_rosetinted: he looks so RRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRR when he's angry.

*hides*

Kewl...you remind me of Kodes :teehee:

:naughty: I don't like it :dunno: ...and I wouldn't be too happy about having pissed off Mika either :lmfao: same goes for anyone tho :naughty:

hahaha, have you seen her post, you'll gonna get scared too :aah:

Movie time, talk to you later! :huglove:

:roftl: But I got used to her shouting, that's what Spanish people do, they like to shout!! Serbs shout hell of a lot as well, but I guess I'm just trying to control myself :mf_rosetinted:

Have fun, ttyl :huglove:!

Kewl...you remind me of Kodes :teehee:

:naughty: I don't like it :dunno: ...and I wouldn't be too happy about having pissed off Mika either :lmfao: same goes for anyone tho :naughty:

Haha! I dunno why I used that word. Maybe because I watched some American soap opera last night where some blondie kept saying "Ohhh like REALLY?? Well, like, KEWL!!", so it kinda got into my ears. Just a bit. :naughty:

:roftl: I think Mika would have a lot of reasons to be pissed at me... And I'd have a lot of reasons to be pissed at him too :mf_rosetinted:

Haha! I dunno why I used that word. Maybe because I watched some American soap opera last night where some blondie kept saying "Ohhh like REALLY?? Well, like, KEWL!!", so it kinda got into my ears. Just a bit. :naughty:

:roftl: I think Mika would have a lot of reasons to be pissed at me... And I'd have a lot of reasons to be pissed at Mika too :mf_rosetinted:

o_rly.jpg

o_rly-ya-rly.jpg

oic.jpg

:roftl: sorry I love those :naughty:

:lmfao:

o_rly.jpg

o_rly-ya-rly.jpg

oic.jpg

:roftl: sorry I love those :naug hty:

:lm fao:

:roftl: those are brilliant!!

I need a new avatar too...but my sig is quite brand new :teehee:

Anything particular you were thinking of? You could use pics from yesterday...maybe without the flap :naughty:

I love your siggy! Bunny ears suit Mika :wink2: he could be a Playboy Boy :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm, not really... I know that I had some pictures in mind (and some lyrics that would go with it), but I think those are in my other computer and I'm too lazy to go and open that one:aah:

And noo, I don't think I'll use any of the last night's pics :roftl: (with or wothout the crotch flap:naughty:)

:roftl: those are brilliant!!

I love your siggy! Bunny ears suit Mika :wink2: he could be a Playboy Boy :mf_rosetinted:

Hmm, not really... I know that I had some pictures in mind (and some lyrics that would go with it), but I think those are in my other computer and I'm too lazy to go and open that one:aah:

And noo, I don't think I'll use any of the last night's pics :roftl: (with or wothout the crotch flap:naughty:)

:biggrin2:

He's a honorary bunny :naughty:

:lmfao: haha ok...which ones did you have in mind?

hahaha, no MFC this morning!

I'm happy you're here!

I'm watching a movie in history, so I wont be able to be here all the time...

Great your meeting was good!

hahahaha, sorry peeps, I can't help it...I hope you can undestand me...:wink2:...I love you to much, as Beyoné:wub2:'s song HALO says "I'm addictet to your life" so is mine so...am an exsmoker, don't judgem me, I use to get addict to things, and bunnies is not a bad addiction...:wink2:

wot?? That's TSV 1860 München I like them.

Yes!!, I know is munchen's sign, I love foot bal!!!!! I love BARCELONA!!!!!!!!!! AND MADRID LOSE YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Hahahahaha F* you :naughty:* sorry :wink2:

But is a Lion Rampant, the sign of Scotland...:wub2:

Mariaaaann!!!:boing: So glad to hear your meeting was amazing !!

We're all fine, and I have just written a summary!

Hi hun!!:wink2:

I had read it!!!! and I love it!! thanks!!:wub2:

:biggrin2:

He's a honorary bunny :naughty:

:lmfao: haha ok...which ones did you have in mind?

Yeah, he must deserve to be in Da Real League first :naughty:

I dunno :lmfao: that's the problem you see. Some random not-so-new pictures, I suppose.

hahahaha, sorry peeps, I can't help it...I hope you can undestand me...:wink2:...I love you to much, as Beyoné:wub 2:'s song HALO says "I'm addictet to your life" so is mine so...am an exsmoker, don't judgem me, I use to get addict to things, and bunnies is not a bad addiction...:wi nk2:

Hi hun!!:wink 2:

I had read it!!!! and I love it!! thanks!!:wub2:

I understand you:huglove: Bunnies is a good addiction, bunny is GOOD ...:wink2:

I'm glad you liked it!!:wub2:

Sorry that I didn't answer your SMS yesterday but I had no money on my count left :doh: