• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:thumb_yello:

oh :aah::roftl: *browses her own Mika pics*

I think I should clean up my folder :aah:

:roftl: I've cleaned up my folders pretty much I think. I'm saving all my files onto a huge USB stick - in case that my computer gets attacked by hundreds and millions of Trojans :naughty:

I think I'm a banana treee...:groovy:

:lmfao:

Way to go:thumb_yello: :roftl:

gotcha

hahaha:naughty: thanks, hahaha

I think Barça is playing today??!!:blink: donno, the lose a match on sunday and I realized yesterday, coz my mum told me...*she is a super fan of Barça, more than me...:naughty:*

I understand you:huglove: Bunnies is a good addiction, bunny is GOOD ...

I'm glad you liked it!!:wub2:

Sorry that I didn't answer your SMS yesterday but I had no money on my count left :doh:

Is the best addiction in the world!!!!!!!!:naughty:

bunny is good:biggrin2: :mf_rosetinted:golden donkey:mf_rosetinted: ehem...sorry, Marian's little world stories, someday I will tell you...:naughty:

Don't worry, you don't have to answer if you can't, just iin bunnies, and what did the doctor told you??:wink2:

Well he said a lot haha we were talking for a while lol

Good news though!! He can feel his foot!! And while I was on the phone he started to be able to feel AND move his fingers!!! and a part of his arm!! It's really exciting!! there might be more but as I said the phone battery died!! :D I'm so excited :D

:roftl: I've cleaned up my folders pretty much I think. I'm saving all my files onto a huge USB stick - in case that my computer gets attacked by hundreds and millions of Trojans :naughty:

Way to go:thumb_yello: :roftl:

lol good idea :aah: I keep saving quite a lot of pics, so I always have to clean up quite regularly...even though I'm trying to save stuff into the right folders :aah:

hahaha:naughty: thanks, hahaha

I think Barça is playing today??!!:blink: donno, the lose a match on sunday and I realized yesterday, coz my mum told me...*she is a super fan of Barça, more than me...:naughty:*

I have no idea internationally :blink: I'm even kind of outta the loop in the national league :aah:

Good news though!! He can feel his foot!! And while I was on the phone he started to be able to feel AND move his fingers!!! and a part of his arm!! It's really exciting!! there might be more but as I said the phone battery died!! :D I'm so excited :D

it's amazing, he is a fighter, I love ma buddy...:wink2:

Yay! :boing: This GOOD news, really good news! :boing::yay:

I'll post it in Jonah's thread :boing:

:wub2:

Thank you for updating us! :huglove:

Yay! :boing: This GOOD news, really good news! :boing::yay:

I'll post it in Jonah's thread :boing:

:wub2:

Thank you for updating us! :huglove:

My phone got charged enough to turn on and mike texted me via jonah phone and said he is stealing him away and they are going to go to sleep!! It's so adorable that they can hold hands!! I suppose he can actually feel his hand and part of his arm up to his elbow!! It's all very exciting. And the talking on the phone I suppose helps strengthen the mouth so that is good!!! He sounds like he is Cajun. Like in the city New Orleans, in american... I dont know if you guys know that but umm if you have seen the movie the Princess and the Frog, he sounds just like the firefly righ now!! It's adorable :D

edit: sorry for spelling mistakes... me no sleepy tonight hahaah

Sorry that I vanished for a little while, had to make my bed:teehee:

ok so I actually didnt go to sleep lol

i called jonah !!!!! We would still be talking if my stupid phone battery didnt die :(

Really?? How is he? Is he any better? Stupid battery :sad:

hahha it's ok!!:naughty:

good :teehee:

My phone got charged enough to turn on and mike texted me via jonah phone and said he is stealing him away and they are going to go to sleep!! It's so adorable that they can hold hands!! I suppose he can actually feel his hand and part of his arm up to his elbow!! It's all very exciting. And the talking on the phone I suppose helps strengthen the mouth so that is good!!! He sounds like he is Cajun. Like in the city New Orleans, in american... I dont know if you guys know that but umm if you have seen the movie the Princess and the Frog, he sounds just like the firefly righ now!! It's adorable :D

:yay: that's great! awww :wub2::wub2:

it's ok...I can't see any typos actually :blink:

I'm so happy!!!!!!!

Thanks Hannah:wink2:

Sorry that I vanished for a little while, had to make my bed:teehee:

Really?? How is he? Is he any better? Stupid battery :sad:

he is really good!!! He can feel his foot and his hand but also move his hand!! He can also feel part of his arm up to the elbow!! The nurse said that this is really good!! So funny him with the nurses! it's just like what leo said hahaha

Is the best addiction in the world!!!!!!!!:naug hty:

bunny is good:biggrin2: :mf_rosetint ed:golden donkey:mf_roset inted: ehem...sorry, Marian's little world stories, someday I will tell you...:naugh ty:

Don't worry, you don't have to answer if you can't, just iin bunnies, and what did the doctor told you??:wink2:

Donkey bunny:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I had some examinations and I'll get the results in two days, until then I have to wait :wink2: I hope it won't be anything really bad :boxed:

Keti, how about the Biz session ones?

lon001.jpg

lon0013.png

Hmmmm... I'll see... I'm looking for a suitable siggy one, he has to have a 'sad' face, because these are the lyrics that'll follow up:

And I know that it’s complicated

But I’m a loser in love

So baby raise a glass to mend

All the broken hearts

Of all my wrecked up friends

OMG!! I'm so happy!! :shocked: that's really good news!! Hannah, if you contact him again, please tell him that I wish him a soon recovery and that I love him!!

lol good idea :aa h: I keep saving quite a lot of pics, so I always have to clean up quite regularly...even though I'm trying to save stuff into the right folders :aa h:

Here's the same!!

he is really good!!! He can feel his foot and his hand but also move his hand!! He can also feel part of his arm up to the elbow!! The nurse said that this is really good!! So funny him with the nurses! it's just like what leo said hahaha

Aww :teehee: I'm actually quite curious about what he said to the nurses :teehee::aah:

ANT! :boing::biggrin2:

:bow: I knew he'd be okay. I said it to him in the email. He's not giving up :wub2:

And what did he do with the nurses?:lmfao:

Hello everybunny!! :bye:

am I right in thinking Hannah has just been talking to Jonah??

Hey!!:huglove: yes!!

Hmmmm... I'll see... I'm looking for a suitable siggy one, he has to have a 'sad' face, because these are the lyrics that'll follow up:

And I know that it’s complicated

But I’m a loser in love

So baby raise a glass to mend

All the broken hearts

Of all my wrecked up friends

Here's the same!!

Hmm so the ones I posted don't exactly fit that well :aah:

But I'm sure there will be some :wink2:

hi5! :aah:

Donkey bunny:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

I had some examinations and I'll get the results in two days, until then I have to wait :wink2: I hope it won't be anything really bad :boxed:

I't's gonna be ok!! Please don't worry about it...:wink2: it will only make it worse, don't make sick please, I'm not feeling to good today...sorry