Dance dance to the life you wanted

Hi, you probably received the email from Mikasounds about dancing onstage with him as a Lollipop Girl, Big Girl etc. I would love to do this but there are a few things in my way! Noooooooooo! Firstly I am a size 14 so I am too big to be a Lollipop Girl and too small to be a Big Girl. Secondly I am 3 months away from my 18th birthday! Is there some way I could get around this as I am so close to fitting the requirements? Thanks xx

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi, you probably received the email from Mikasounds about dancing onstage with him as a Lollipop Girl, Big Girl etc. I would love to do this but there are a few things in my way! Noooooooooo! Firstly I am a size 14 so I am too big to be a Lollipop Girl and too small to be a Big Girl. Secondly I am 3 months away from my 18th birthday! Is there some way I could get around this as I am so close to fitting the requirements? Thanks xx

well, you could wait 3 months till you're 18. And lose or gain lots of weight so you can be a Lollipop Girl or Big girl, which i not advice cause size 14 is perfect :biggrin2:

Archived