I just realized how I found Mika

cisserz

:teehee:

Ok, so I was on skype, and this girl in my class started 'shouting' at me:

WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE

WE ARE GOLDEN WE ARE GOLLLDDDDDEN!

And I was like

Ok....

So, a few days later I saw an advert for TBWKTM and I heard a bit of WAG, so I asked her again what the song was called and found it. Now, she hates me because apparently he is all I talk about:teehee:

I AM GONNA SO ANNOY HER WITH THAT KNOWLEDGE ! And my class will all be like O.M.G. Kim, (the girl) you listen to MIKA?

:aah::aah::aah::aah:

How did you find Mika?

Couldn't find the old thread for this.. (sorry i there is 1 :S )

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i heard GK a few times on the music channels on TV, then in june 2007 one of my friends said Mika was touring and asked if i would like to go. i thought i might like him so i said i would go. Anyway, come November 2007 i went to see him and i have never smiled so much in my life (which is an acheivement for me :biggrin2:)

unfortunately i can't remember when exactly i heard GK but i'm guessing February when it was No 1 :blink:

I saw Grace Kelly on tv and I inmediately started loving him. But I didn't remember when I started being a fan and suddenly remembered that I was angry at Britney -who I like too- because of her video Break The Ice because it was kind of anime and I though she shouldn't have done that because it was similar to Mika stuff so I asked my Britney fan friend the other day when that video was shown here and he told me it's from March 2008 so I went extremely happy that I'm a fan ever since I know him :wub2:

Though my most fan year was last year and this is being incredible Mika related. I can't live without relating EVERYTHING to him :naughty:

I saw Grace Kelly on tv and I inmediately started loving him. But I didn't remember when I started being a fan and suddenly remembered that I was angry at Britney -who I like too- because of her video Break The Ice because it was kind of anime and I though she shouldn't have done that because it was similar to Mika stuff so I asked my Britney fan friend the other day when that video was shown here and he told me it's from March 2008 so I went extremely happy that I'm a fan ever since I know him :wub2:

Though my most fan year was last year and this is being incredible Mika related. I can't live without relating EVERYTHING to him :naughty:

ahhh same :teehee:

I'm pretty sure there is already a thread about this, but I couldn't find it... :teehee:

Anyway, I discovered Mika in the Summer of 2006, when a friend showed me his MySpace page (I guess he saw it in Brian May's website or something like that, not sure...).

First song I heard was Grace Kelly and...well...here I am! :aah:

Heard him back in 06. Kinda "forgot" him cos i was VERY busy in the Guns N Roses world being a mod. on a forum, supporter, promoter for a record compag. ect. I then last year had a dream where he was in. Hadnt seen or heard anything w. him for 2 month time and he was just there... :blink: I knew it was him :wub2: So i joined here and MS as soon as i woke up :wub2: Some i know who knows about it finds it pretty strange and think theres a meaning about it :blink: Some says i had a "vision" :blink: BUT im glad i had that dream... i dont remember what happened... :aah: Do remember the one i had the next day...

I remember hearing GK on the radio and being struck by his voice. Then i just started to sing along (badly because my voice is way too low) everytime I heard it, thought he was a very interesting figure and from then on I just fell in love with his music more and more with each song and album he released.

It's been a gradual thing, I guess.

Heard him back in 06. Kinda "forgot" him cos i was VERY busy in the Guns N Roses world being a mod. on a forum, supporter, promoter for a record compag. ect. I then last year had a dream where he was in. Hadnt seen or heard anything w. him for 2 month time and he was just there... :blink: I knew it was him :wub2: So i joined here and MS as soon as i woke up :wub2: Some i know who knows about it finds it pretty strange and think theres a meaning about it :blink: Some says i had a "vision" :blink: BUT im glad i had that dream... i dont remember what happened... :aah: Do remember the one i had the next day...

Cool :thumb_yello:

Archived