over my shoulder

angelabozyel

ive just been listening to the bonus track Over My Shoulder on LICM. its the most beautiful thing ive ever heard, so pure raw, stripped back talent its the first time a song has ever made me cry! can anyone tell me where i can get a copy as when i transferred my cd to mp3(actually my son did - i havent got a clue) it didnt come out. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ive just been listening to the bonus track Over My Shoulder on LICM. its the most beautiful thing ive ever heard, so pure raw, stripped back talent its the first time a song has ever made me cry! can anyone tell me where i can get a copy as when i transferred my cd to mp3(actually my son did - i havent got a clue) it didnt come out. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks!

It's one of my favourites too- can it be downloaded as an individual track from i-tunes album?

edit: I found it under Mika i-tunes essentials - 99p

Hi Angela -- I'm a little confused. If you still have the CD, why can't you

just try to rip the track from there again? :blink: Failing that, I just checked

and it's on iTunes -- you could buy it from there. :thumb_yello:

I'm sorry, but we don't share mp3 files of songs that have been

officially released on the forum.

youre talking double dutch to me there!but thanks for that ill give it a go. i dont suppose you know if theres a hard copy available?

I wouldn't have a clue if it wasn't for being a Mika fan :naughty: I have learned somuch techie stuff from here, withMika being a huge incentive to learn :blush-anim-cl:

Go to i-tunes- search for Mika - there is an option callled "Mika essentials" on the left of the screen which has quite a few odds & sods on it - bonus tracks,live tracks. Find OMS and click on "buy song" and then you have to give payment info & it will download onto the computer and you can put it on MP3 player :thumb_yello:

Or

Put the disc in the computer and transfer the track that way - it will depend on your software so I can't give instructions.

or

find a 13-y-old to do it for you :teehee:

Good Luck

Archived