The NEO Thread

holysusie

sorry to ask but...linus? what is that all about? heehee

Linus is his name but Neo is his artist name. Like with Mika (and many other artists) Name is Michael but artist name Mika...

and you are welcome to ask about anything about Neo :wink2: But we donno everything about him of course :naughty:

but you can get some info here (in english...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loeUXG69s7s

Edited by Dark Angel

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Linus is his name but Neo is his artist name. Like with Mika (and many other artists) Name is Michael but artist name Mika...

and you are welcome to ask about anything about Neo :wink2: But we donno everything about him of course :naughty:

but you can get some info here (in english...):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loeUXG69s7s

Linus!? as in Charlie Brown friend's name? how cute is that?:blush-anim-cl::aah:

and also about your long post you made about him some time ago, I totally agree with you. I believe he's a very nice boy and that i missjudged him at first:thumb_yello:

Linus!? as in Charlie Brown friend's name? how cute is that?:blush-anim-cl::aah:

and also about your long post you made about him some time ago, I totally agree with you. I believe he's a very nice boy and that i missjudged him at first:thumb_yello:

I think Linus sounds cute. I had never heard about it before i started chatting? with him online... kinda strange cos sweden is rigght next to denmark and a part of scandinavis (i live in Denmark and have most of my life... im 26 now... 27 next month) But i have to say Linus reminds me of ther internet server "Linux" i donno if you have heard about it :naughty: But i like that you like "Linus" :wub2:

This might sound like im in love with him... just to clear things up: i have "fallen" for him cos of the way he is... some friends falls for eachother... I have fallen for hime but i am 120% he havent for me and my lil sis and even other friends doesnt like that i have "fallen" for him. The way i have fallen for him... well what i wrote in the text before explains how i have fallen for him. I love the way he is to fans and me... i am just 1 friend out of MANY.... so nothing special there if you ask me... Im just trying to make you like Neo/Linus :wink2:

I would like to tell you about the meet up/dte next month but i dont know if you want to hear about it??? cos it changed from 1 thing to more...

"and also about your long post you made about him some time ago" what post??????

sorry if i write ... a lot? about Linus... he just means a lot to me. I havent "fallen for a friend/guy" for more than 6 years time... thats why im writing so much about him :wub2:

But if you have questions about him... wanna say anything about him... im here (unless im aslepp... and i will be soon.... 2:06 A.M. here)

I will say what im doing with Linus/Neo is just "promotion" & "supporting" as much as i can cos i want you to check out things with him... interviews and OF COURSE performances so you can see how talented he is :wink2:

I think Linus sounds cute. I had never heard about it before i started chatting? with him online... kinda strange cos sweden is rigght next to denmark and a part of scandinavis (i live in Denmark and have most of my life... im 26 now... 27 next month) But i have to say Linus reminds me of ther internet server "Linux" i donno if you have heard about it :naughty: But i like that you like "Linus" :wub2:

This might sound like im in love with him... just to clear things up: i have "fallen" for him cos of the way he is... some friends falls for eachother... I have fallen for hime but i am 120% he havent for me and my lil sis and even other friends doesnt like that i have "fallen" for him. The way i have fallen for him... well what i wrote in the text before explains how i have fallen for him. I love the way he is to fans and me... i am just 1 friend out of MANY.... so nothing special there if you ask me... Im just trying to make you like Neo/Linus :wink2:

I would like to tell you about the meet up/dte next month but i dont know if you want to hear about it??? cos it changed from 1 thing to more...

"and also about your long post you made about him some time ago" what post??????

sorry if i write ... a lot? about Linus... he just means a lot to me. I havent "fallen for a friend/guy" for more than 6 years time... thats why im writing so much about him :wub2:

But if you have questions about him... wanna say anything about him... im here (unless im aslepp... and i will be soon.... 2:06 A.M. here)

I will say what im doing with Linus/Neo is just "promotion" & "supporting" as much as i can cos i want you to check out things with him... interviews and OF COURSE performances so you can see how talented he is :wink2:

No I totally dig you it's easy to fall for a friend (jeez talk to me about it hahaha:aah:) and I've been talking to him for a while and he's very openminded and funny and a good friend. About the long post i was talking about is the one you mentioned where you described him:biggrin2: what where you saying about the meet up or something? I would like to hear about it!:thumb_yello: You're a good fan to him and it's great that you write a lot about it, that's your way to express yourself and you should totally say it! My moto: If you feel the love, then share it sister. "Love" as in any other feeling also hahaha:thumb_yello:

I try to listen to those songs on my computer at my work but there is a kind of reverb/chorus with my head-phones that makes the thing really weirdo :blink: But I think I will prefer those versions acoustiques than what I have heard before ;) anyway thanks :wink2:

are yu saying that maybe im only dreaming? :tears:

He is in my dreams though... Linus last night. Mika when i took the nap...:naughty:

Nooo what im saying is that he is like the prince in a fairytale :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

And ohhh...my deams are weird :blink:...you dont wanna know :aah:

Nooo what im saying is that he is like the prince in a fairytale :wub2::blush-anim-cl:

And ohhh...my deams are weird :blink:...you dont wanna know :aah:

He is! :wub2: and glad that wasnt what you ment cos i dont want the "date" to only be a dream :naughty:

my dreams are pretty weird too. But the 2 i had w. Linus and Mika today was more normal... :blink: but still good of course cos they were in em :aah:

He is! :wub2: and glad that wasnt what you ment cos i dont want the "date" to only be a dream :naughty:

my dreams are pretty weird too. But the 2 i had w. Linus and Mika today was more normal... :blink: but still good of course cos they were in em :aah:

:wub2: I wonder if he knows that! Prince Charming :teehee:

Weird dreams are more fun :teehee: