holysusie

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I BRING NEWS!!

Neo's new single 'underground' is released with the offical video tomorrow at 7pm UK time, you can watch it online tomorrow on poplifemagazine.se

Look out for Angel...she's wearing her green watch so we should be able to spot her in the bar part of the nightclub! :biggrin2:

You can get his new single underground here. Plz plz pleeease:

http://itunes.apple.com/se/album/underground-ep/id406708349?affId=1849542&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

And at 8 pm CET+ (7:oo pm UK time) tonight you can see the premier of the music vid. to the song on poplifemagazine.se, (maybe) http://www.finest.se/neo and on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/user/hitworksneo or http://www.youtube.com/user/neoblogg)

As kirsty wrote above: in the bar with a green watch in the nightclub scene : Dark Angel :wink2:

Edited by Trunte

dark angels comment about it:

Only a few words.... amazing, damn hot, love his eyes, over 200 snaps, brings back a lot of memories, forgot how freaking hot he looked that day, loooooove the song and loooooove the vid. All i have been watching and listning to all day and i miss Neo aaaaaand true that im there and "sucks" that they have cut out a scene that was cute as hell... but would make me jealous as hell... did back then!!

xtra 0 on the 200 above

short message ;)

I think stockjholm is lucky to have him and i would soooooooo much have loved to be at the release party but i canceled my trip to stockholm so couldnt and still hate myself for the acctident at the shoting enough to i get tears in my eyes?

:wub2:

Edited by mikalollipop_karla

• 1 year later...

I've discover Neo... in the last hours... happy to know an other artist that is in my chords! Mika... Rufus Wainwright... and now Neo! Thanks to the person that has put "Neo" in his/her signature, it helped me a lot to attract me to to this artist too! Ok, I'm Mika puppet (sort of) but I'm certain of something : Neo has attracted also a bit! :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

Oh sweet Jesus. This man. I love him. Love love LOVE HIM!!! Blanca showed me one of his songs, and I am HOOKED!!! yes, he is quite a bit like Mika. But guess what? I LOVE MIKA!!!! So I love Neo as well! Who cares if they're similar? Mika will always be a bigger name, so I think Neo is an amazing

at what he does!! I could go on and on right now, but in order to not sound like a 12 year old, I will stop. But yeah, I love Neo. A lot.

• 1 month later...

I discovered Neo a month ago and guess what, he's swedish! :shocked: And I never ever heard of him before :blink::aah: I've even seen one of his performances on tv some years ago but I can't remember it :aah: Anyway, what I wanted to say was that I think he's good and that's he's not trying to copy Mika and if he did you can use my reaction to judge if there's any chances he will be as big as Mika :mf_rosetinted:

I discovered Neo a month ago and guess what, he's swedish! :shocked: And I never ever heard of him before :blink::aah: I've even seen one of his performances on tv some years ago but I can't remember it :aah: Anyway, what I wanted to say was that I think he's good and that's he's not trying to copy Mika and if he did you can use my reaction to judge if there's any chances he will be as big as Mika :mf_rosetinted:

Neo is super super amazing!! :teehee: I totally agree with you!:thumb_yello: