holysusie

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh ok hehe! Curls :swoon:

P.s

I look the pics to school today, it was nice seeing them and knowing they were in my bag, made me happy :blush-anim-cl:

ok i love his eyes and lips more... his eyes are some you just cant keep your eyes off... and lips just some you wanna touch and kiss to see if they are for real :naughty:

Nice but you have em in something so you wont break em right?

said thx to him yet?

ok i love his eyes and lips more... his eyes are some you just cant keep your eyes off... and lips just some you wanna touch and kiss to see if they are for real :naughty:

Nice but you have em in something so you wont break em right?

said thx to him yet?

hehe

Yes i do! And not yet, cause of homework :blink:

Oh noes! :blink:

Linus gave me some info about how to warm up your throat and i need that now cos of sore throat. Something that he drinks to warm up his throat.... i just dont remember (not surprised...)

and bday tomorrow... i dont remember what time i'll get picked up at the trainstation :blink:

read it? :wub2:

just got a pm from a friend if the trp to stockholm was worth it... the show, free time in stockholm and romance w. neo :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Was definitely worth it i just cant say yes to the romance part ..... sad enough? :naughty:

Linus gave me some info about how to warm up your throat and i need that now cos of sore throat. Something that he drinks to warm up his throat.... i just dont remember (not surprised...)

and bday tomorrow... i dont remember what time i'll get picked up at the trainstation :blink:

read it? :wub2:

just got a pm from a friend if the trp to stockholm was worth it... the show, free time in stockholm and romance w. neo :lmf ao: :lm fao: :lmfao: Was definitely worth it i just cant say yes to the romance part ..... sad enough? :naughty:

Ohhh i hope you feel better soon :huglove:

My dad went on a train today, wont be home till about 2-3am i wanna stay up for him :teehee:

:lmfao: Romance :das::naughty:

Btw i dreamt of F again last night :swoon::blush-anim-cl:

Ohhh i hope you feel better soon :huglove:

My dad went on a train today, wont be home till about 2-3am i wanna stay up for him :teehee:

:lmfao: Romance :das::naughty:

Btw i dreamt of F again last night :swoon::blush-anim-cl:

romance w. Linus.... wouldnt mind :wink2:

so what did you dream?'

i guess you havent read about the meet up yet :lmfao: