Mika @ Skive Beach Party, Denmark: 2-5 June

Dark Angel

Wot?! :blink:

:lmfao: Didn't notice that... :aah:

So no more participants allowed...that's gonna be a very small and cosy gig then :naughty::fisch:

Im speaking to at least 5 theres not on the list that will be there for him and a lot more on the official festival site... sounds like there will be a lot. not surprised :naughty:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im speaking to at least 5 theres not on the list that will be there for him and a lot more on the official festival site... sounds like there will be a lot. not surprised :naughty:

Not surprised either, was only joking :naughty: Can't wait, we're gonna have a blast! :yay:

Not surprised either, was only joking :naughty: Can't wait, we're gonna have a blast! :yay:

Cant wait too :boing: but there will be A LOT of peeps cos of the other artists too...

Hope they wll find ot today how they will find BGs and LGs at the festivals... would love to be a BG again

• 2 weeks later...
Unfortunately I can't be there, but I'm looking forward to reading everyone's reports and watching their recordings on youtube. :wink2:

Have fun, y'all. :original:

WHY?

too far away?

Edit: just found out why.... but remember Mika doesnt come to denmark everyday... the sex in the city you are going to watch can probably be bought on dvd soon after where you can watch it with friends too? Or buy cinema tix for another day :naughty::wink2:

:lol: That's not the only reason. I don't have any money to go, either, plus I never go to festivals. I'm not going to Roskilde to see Prince, either. :sad:

I want regular shows at venues right here in Copenhagen where only fans show up. At Festivals you get all kinds of people who may not be particularly interested in Mika (or Prince) and are out of their minds on drinks and drugs. :puke:

But I understand that for an artist its an opportunity to expand their audience by drawing new fans in. :original:

I dont normally go to festivals too. Been years since i last went to one. But this is Mika... i just have to survive Hej Matematik and Nik & Jay before him :blink: and the 5? hours drive from Slagelse.

I hope he wnt cnacel this one... he canceled the 2 other festival shows he should have done here :sneaky2:

I hope Skivefestivvalen isnt a smaller version of Roskilde festivalen... that will just mean lots of peeps druínkin, peeps on drugs AND RAIN! :naughty:

But have fun and will tell you as much as possible when its fin! :thumb_yello:

I dont normally go to festivals too. Been years since i last went to one. But this is Mika... i just have to survive Hej Matematik and Nik & Jay before him :blink: and the 5? hours drive from Slagelse.

I hope he wnt cnacel this one... he canceled the 2 other festival shows he should have done here :sneaky2:

I hope Skivefestivvalen isnt a smaller version of Roskilde festivalen... that will just mean lots of peeps druínkin, peeps on drugs AND RAIN! :naughty:

It only takes 4 hours and 13 minutes!! now i'm pedantic again...

Okie dokie :biggrin2: Hope drive home too :naughty: Just maybe some of the way... :wink2:

Har lige spurgt min chauffør (aka. min far -.-) og du kan godt køre med, begge veje:thumb_yello:

Btw, jeg troede faktisk Slagelse lå tættere på KBH:aah:

Har lige spurgt min chauffør (aka. min far -.-) og du kan godt køre med, begge veje:thumb_yello:

Btw, jeg troede faktisk Slagelse lå tættere på KBH:aah:

KANON :boing::yay: Og rolig... jeg bider ik :wink2:

Slagelse ligger ca. 1+ times tid med tog fra kbh... :naughty:

KANON :boing::yay: Og rolig... jeg bider ik :wink2:

Slagelse ligger ca. 1+ times tid med tog fra kbh... :naughty:

Nej, ikke kanon, hvis du bliver ved med at lave den smiley :boing:

Fu*k Nik & Jay.... og Neo og hans Flower Power Supergirl sang:naughty:

Nej, ikke kanon, hvis du bliver ved med at lave den smiley :boing:

Fu*k Nik & Jay.... og Neo og hans Flower Power Supergirl sang:naughty:

I tror jeg vil dø af grin hvis de synger den sang som passer til det smilie :roftl:

Ik mere Neo? No more torturing nightbird? :tears:

I tror jeg vil dø af grin hvis de synger den sang som passer til det smilie :roftl:

Whoop - Uh-huh

Whoop - Uh-huh

Boing! Boing!

or yes i'll like to join your group "torturing nightbird" Muahaha:tongue2::das:

Of course we'll have fun! *sings* I believe, we're in this together... :yay:

Have never been to a festival before :blink: But as you said, it's Mika, so i have no choice :das::lmfao:

Argh, i only understood the words Neo, torturing and my nickname...!!!!! :aah::aah::aah:

Whoop - Uh-huh

Whoop - Uh-huh

Boing! Boing!

or yes i'll like to join your group "torturing nightbird" Muahaha:tongue2::das:

You too now?!!!! :shocked:

Wait til i get you @Skive, girls!!! :sneaky2: I'll lock you in a cellar and torture YOU with Neo songs 24/7!!!! :lmfao:

Archived