Mika @ Skive Beach Party, Denmark: 2-5 June

Dark Angel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You too now?!!!! :shocked:

Wait til i get you @Skive, girls!!! :sneaky2: I'll lock you in a cellar and torture YOU with Neo songs 24/7!!!! :lmfao:

NOOOOOOOOOOO :aah:

I'll specially dig one for that purpose :mf_rosetinted:

can it be next to or under where Mika is staying? :biggrin2:

Private gig :das:

so thats 2 private gigs that day... the cellar and the after party private gig in my apartment w. body paint :naughty:

That's great!!:naughty: but nightbird only goes to the after party??

people who likes neo are not welcome in our cellar!

even better, can mika join os, in our cellar?:naughty:

Private gig :das:

so thats 2 private gigs that day... the cellar and the after party private gig in my apartment w. body paint :naughty:

Ok, I'm in. But only if we lock Neo out :biggrin2:

your are NOT welcome in our cellar, cause you like Neo!

And we just kill neo:thumb_yello: with a chair :chair:

I DON'T LIKE NEO!!! Angel, you started it, now clear up this damn rumour for good...or i'll hit you with a chair :chair: or a fish :fish:

:sneaky2:

Or...and that's the worst i guess....tell Mika to keep his shirt on at the gig and wear GREY UNDIES!!!! :naughty:

I DON'T LIKE NEO!!! Angel, you started it, now clear up this damn rumour for good...or i'll hit you with a chair :chair: or a fish :fish:

Or...and that's the worst i guess....tell Mika to keep his shirt on at the gig and wear GREY UNDIES!!!! :naughty:

:no: :no: :no::crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

it's easy to see "YOU LOVE NEO, MORE THAN MIKA":shocked:

Cant wait to see the stage design ect.

Hope (but doubt) he will use the space intro where he strips on the festival tour... 1. The summer heat. 2. Im never that lucky

:huglove: Wait and see...maybe he'll not do the space intro but as you said, it's summer, and hot :naughty:

Hope we'll know more about the stage design, songs he does, etc. after tomorrow night if someone reports from the first festival gig :wink2:

:huglove: Wait and see...maybe he'll not do the space intro but as you said, it's summer, and hot :naughty:

Hope we'll know more about the stage design, songs he does, etc. after tomorrow night if someone reports from the first festival gig :wink2:

if theres one tomorrow.... its not on the festival list and could be false commercial then :blink:

But theres 3 maybe 4 shows before the one in Denmark so i think we can get some into about tat (and the bg/lg situation) especially after the pink pop i think cos more than 20 MFCs will go to that one...

It might be hot yeah BIG he is playing at 9pm... so maybe not that hot at that time..... just have to wait and see!

I think we need to share phonenumbers to find eachother.... some will be tehre around 12. other peeps later...

You have mine, i have yours - that's a start :biggrin2:

If everyone else wants my number, just PM me.

You have mine, i have yours - that's a start :biggrin2:

If everyone else wants my number, just PM me.

I won't have your number!:blink:

i hate you:mf_rosetinted:... cause you likes Neo

I can't talk to one there love Neo:sneaky2:

:roftl:

Archived