Mika @ Skive Beach Party, Denmark: 2-5 June

Dark Angel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It became official yesterday and its almost everywhere here now... so guess we have to wait and see what Mikas myspace os MS will say with what date he will be there!

Oh my oh my oh my! I'm so scared I will have my exams right at that time :o but if I dont the day he comes then I'll try my best to come over... only I dont have anyone to go with me :( None of my friends like Mika enough to want to go to Jylland :(

Oh my oh my oh my! I'm so scared I will have my exams right at that time :o but if I dont the day he comes then I'll try my best to come over... only I dont have anyone to go with me :( None of my friends like Mika enough to want to go to Jylland :(

where do you live? Im travling from Slagelse...

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO:shocked:!!!! Booooohooo :crybaby:

Øv øv øv øv !!! I'm going to stupid Roskilde Festival those days :bash:

Argh now I'm mad :badmood:

Sell the tix?

My dad will prob. give me one of those vip and show tix but only if im a good girl the rest of this month. A "very early bday gift" (my bday is in Sep.) I hope he wont change his mind :wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

This acctually sounds tempting, more that peace and love :blush-anim-cl:

Haha, problem is that I can't manage to convince my friends to travel 3 hours to see mika, never the less more that one day.

But what does VIP stand for? well, I know you get access to the vip area but what happens there? Someone whose been there before?

This acctually sounds tempting, more that peace and love :blush-anim-cl:

Haha, problem is that I can't manage to convince my friends to travel 3 hours to see mika, never the less more that one day.

But what does VIP stand for? well, I know you get access to the vip area but what happens there? Someone whose been there before?

i believe you can do whatever you want in the vip area.... i just dont think that jumping on Mika is a part of it... sad enough :wink2::naughty:

i believe you can do whatever you want in the vip area.... i just dont think that jumping on Mika is a part of it... sad enough :wink2::naughty:

well if he doesn't object,:huglove: I don't see a reason why not? :blush-anim-cl::drool::fisch::das::licks_lips:

will mika walk around there or will he not? that is the question!!!(in true shakespeare spirit). If he wont it does sound like quite a waist of money but is that a chance worth taking?:winksmiley02:

It's a 50:50 chance I'll come, depending on work situation. *keeps fingers crossed*

well if he doesn't object,:huglove: I don't see a reason why not? :blush-anim-cl::drool::fisch::das::licks_lips:

will mika walk around there or will he not? that is the question!!!(in true shakespeare spirit). If he wont it does sound like quite a waist of money but is that a chance worth taking?:winksmiley02:

It's a 50:50 chance I'll come, depending on work situation. *keeps fingers crossed*

i hope you will make it. me and another Mka freak has bought the ViP tix...:mf_rosetinted: Would be nice if you could join! :thumb_yello:

Vi bider ikke... skal nok passe på dig :wink2:

i hope you will make it. me and another Mka freak has bought the ViP tix...:mf_rosetinted: Would be nice if you could join! :thumb_yello:

Vi bider ikke... skal nok passe på dig :wink2:

Yeah, I really hope I can make it. It's been a long time since I saw him, 17 days is a long time without M, but nobody around me seems to understand it :shocked:

hihi, va skönt att det finns andra mikafans som inte förvandlas till vampyrer i mikahysterin :biggrin2:

• 1 month later...

Archived