Mika @ Skive Beach Party, Denmark: 2-5 June

Dark Angel

If everyone else wants my number, just PM me.

Haha, I really, really want your number, so I'll just PM you, right?! :roftl::naughty:

Hello everybody,

I thought I might drop in and say hi since I'll be in Skive, too. Can't wait! :drunk_sing:

Oh, and I hereby declare that I wanna be part of any after- and/or cellar-party as well! :wink2: (But who the f... is Neo?!? :confused:)

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha, I really, really want your number, so I'll just PM you, right?! :roftl::naughty:

Hello everybody,

I thought I might drop in and say hi since I'll be in Skive, too. Can't wait! :drunk_sing:

Oh, and I hereby declare that I wanna be part of any after- and/or cellar-party as well! :wink2: (But who the f... is Neo?!? :confused:)

Cool one more :yay:

Hope to see you there :wink2:

and this is neo (good luck)

No. Who are you? I never give my mobile number to strangers :mf_rosetinted:

Young lady, YOU can tweet me, write me a BB message, a Facebook message or JUST CALL ME FFS...!!! :lmfao::huglove:

Hello everybody,

Hi, nice you are at Skive too... :floor:

We planned a fab aftershow party - included are Mika (shirtless, singing Touches You) and bodypaint :das:

Oh, and please don't ask who Neo is...you don't wanna know - and he's definitely not invited to our aftershowparty!!!

@Hippieibbie / DA: Don't you dare telling her rumours :mf_rosetinted:

It's a Mika wannabe. He's swedish. DA haunts me with him and calls me flower power super girl. And Hippieibbie actually thinks I am a big fan (i have no clue WHY?! - Secretly i believe she is a big Neo fan and is just to shy to confess it :naughty:)

@Hippieibbie / DA: Don't you dare telling her rumours :mf_rosetinted:

It's a Mika wannabe. He's swedish. DA haunts me with him and calls me flower power super girl. And Hippieibbie actually thinks I am a big fan (i have no clue WHY?! - Secretly i believe she is a big Neo fan and is just to shy to confess it :naughty:)

Oik wont tell her rumours... evil_idea.gif

I think we have to survive with the rsvp on MS... only 4 on the list though

http://mikasounds.com/shows/view_show/179

and this is neo (good luck)

:floor::floor::floor: Hahahahaha!!! OMG, I can't stop laughing right now!

@Nightbird: Haven't I heard you sing "You make me feel like dancing" lately?! :fisch::angel_not:

Young lady, YOU can tweet me, write me a BB message, a Facebook message or JUST CALL ME FFS...!!!

You called me a lady!! ...maybe you don't know me afterall?! :bleh:

Btw: Have you guys already made an fantastic, bullet-proof plans how to get Mika to sing "Sweet Dreams" (preferably like this

) at Skive?! :wink2:

@Nightbird: Haven't I heard you sing "You make me feel like dancing" lately?! :fisch::angel_not:

:shocked:

Btw: Have you guys already made an fantastic, bullet-proof plans how to get Mika to sing "Sweet Dreams" (preferably like this

hhmmm... nop... not that but we should :das:

btw. I LOOOOOOOOVE your sig. :drool:

Dumdidum...seems like I'm the one starting rumours now...?! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

hhmmm... nop... not that but we should :das:

btw. I LOOOOOOOOVE your sig. :drool:

We definitely should!!! :biggrin2: Hmmm...but my brightest idea atm is twitter-spamming him with requests... :wink2:

Thanks, I love your signature too! :mf_lustslow: Looks like we both fancy spacemen.

(Nooo, it has nothing to do with the fact that Mika is half-naked... :fisch:)

:floor::floor: Hahahahaha!!! OMG, I can't stop laughing right now!

Ha, new rumours! Liar! I didn't. It was "Flower Power Super Girl" :mf_rosetinted:

:aah::aah::aah: And i thought we were friends :mad3:

No plan til now for Sweet Dreams. I took for granted he has to perform that on our private party. This first and then Touches You shirtless. Oh, and then i want him to do Big Girl with us as guest stars like this i suggest...or do you have any objections? :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks, I love your signature too! :mf_lustslow: Looks like we both fancy spacemen.

(Nooo, it has nothing to do with the fact that Mika is half-naked... :fisch:)

Again: LIAAAAAAR!!!!!!! :lmfao:

BTW: I could use a new well-designed signature by someone with photoshop abilities too...:fisch:

No plan til now for Sweet Dreams. I took for granted he has to perform that on our private party. This first and then Touches You shirtless. Oh, and then i want him to do Big Girl with us as guest stars like this i suggest...or do you have any objections? :mf_rosetinted:

No sir, absolutely no objections at all. I'll start practising my BG-moves right away! :naughty::mf_boff: (Uhmm...how did this smiley get here?! :teehee:)

BTW: I could use a new well-designed signature by someone with photoshop abilities too...

Just send me the pics you had in mind via FB, love. ;)

...cause we ARE friends! :huglove::biggrin2:

Droopsy opened it

thank you hun! :huglove:

:yay: Yay, so we can move over there for serious talk about the gig plans :mf_rosetinted:

No sir, absolutely no objections at all. I'll start practising my BG-moves right away! :naughty::mf_boff: (Uhmm...how did this smiley get here?! )

I'm shocked :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Hahaha, that smiley is sooo wrong (that it just has to be right) :roftl:

Just send me the pics you had in mind via FB, love. ;)

...cause we ARE friends! :huglove:

Awwww :boing: I will, thanks love! :huglove:

Archived