Mika on tv in uk at weekend.

Laura83

Hi

I was watching loose woman this morning (they were singing that fab song that Mika wrote for them) and it was metioned that there is a tribute show on at the weekend on itv for Stephen Gatley (not sure thats correct) and Mika is singing on it. Im not sure when its on but thought i would let you know. :wink2:

Laura x

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi

I was watching loose woman this morning (they were singing that fab song that Mika wrote for them) and it was metioned that there is a tribute show on at the weekend on itv for Stephen Gatley (not sure thats correct) and Mika is singing on it. Im not sure when its on but thought i would let you know. :wink2:

Laura x

Mika's written a song for loose women :shocked::shocked::shocked:

Why weren't we told :sneaky2:

:teehee:

Hi

Laura x

Its sunday and in our calender :thumb_yello:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22251

lol at Naectegale. Now that would be hilarious!!! :roftl:

Opps sorry i didnt realise it was already on the calender. Sorry to repeat it, i was a little excited lol

No harm in giving us a reminder :thumb_yello: It was discussed a while ago, and people will have forgotten :biggrin2:

Archived