Mikagasmic, part 34 "We Look For Joy In A Strange Place"

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Think i just had a big :fangurl: moment

"you are cheating, close your eyes" :naughty:

I was right behind Tiibet at that show :wub2: I didn't film alot .. so that's pretty much the view I had ... Tiibet is short :teehee::wub2:

I did close em.... ½... after he said it! :naughty:

:teehee: Actually at Brighton ... I was dead centre ... and he was right in front of me when he was saying that ... and for some reason ... I didn't shut my eyes during that bit ... and he noticed ..... he was smirking at me ... but I still didn't shut them ... I just grinned back - I just wanted to watch him for once ... I always shut my eyes like a good girl ... I wanted to misbehave for once :lmfao:

:wub2:

:aah: I miss him ... I want to see him again :boing:

almost the view i had... find the person he saw cheating and you will find me :lmfao:

lol ... was that you then - he was saying that too ... you must have been just to the left of me then ... I didn't notice you .... :wub2:

lol ... was that you then - he was saying that too ... you must have been just to the left of me then ... I didn't notice you .... :wub2:

yep and i notised you!

Tiibet is very sweet. was hanging out w. her before the Copenhagen gig. meet up w. her around 9 am outside the venue... was sweet. What a great day except for when i walked into a bike cos me and one of teh guys whos helping w. the gear on tour... and i didnt see the bike... ops :lmfao:

:teehee: Actually at Brighton ... I was dead centre ... and he was right in front of me when he was saying that ... and for some reason ... I didn't shut my eyes during that bit ... and he noticed ..... he was smirking at me ... but I still didn't shut them ... I just grinned back - I just wanted to watch him for once ... I always shut my eyes like a good girl ... I wanted to misbehave for once :lmfao:

:wub2:

:aah: I miss him ... I want to see him again :boing:

:naughty:

I culdnt colse my eyes.... so i was just holding one hand over one of my eyes after he said it... glad its only a few sec.

yep and i notised you!

Tiibet is very sweet. was hanging out w. her before the Copenhagen gig. meet up w. her around 9 am outside the venue... was sweet. What a great day except for when i walked into a bike cos me and one of teh guys whos helping w. the gear on tour... and i didnt see the bike... ops :lmfao:

Tiibet is nice ... how she queues for so long is beyond me though ... midday ... that is the earliest I go ... :wub2: It's a month today since the first Hammy gig ... where did it bloody go :aah:

Are you seeing him again ... well apart from Eden ... you're going to Eden now ... right :boing:

Tiibet is nice ... how she queues for so long is beyond me though ... midday ... that is the earliest I go ... :wub2: It's a month today since the first Hammy gig ... where did it bloody go :aah:

Are you seeing him again ... well apart from Eden ... you're going to Eden now ... right :boing:

already a month :shocked: and 14 days since the copenhagen gig tomorrow :tears:

Ive started queuing at around 9 am at all teh Mika gigs ive been to :mf_rosetinted:

Eden and Skive (Denmark) in June. Maybe Sweden too in June :aah:

already a month :shocked: and 14 days since the copenhagen gig tomorrow :tears:

Ive started queuing at around 9 am at all teh Mika gigs ive been to :mf_rosetinted:

Eden and Skive (Denmark) in June. Maybe Sweden too in June :aah:

I have Amsterdam, Eden ... and I will get a ticket to V Fest for August ... :wub2: I think that's it ... for now :teehee:

Wheres the V festival?

Chelmsford ... is the one I'll be going too ... it's pretty local to me ... an hour by train ... it's closer than London even ... :wub2:

There's a site in Staffordshire too ... but that's miles away :wink2:

Chelmsford ... is the one I'll be going too ... it's pretty local to me ... an hour by train ... it's closer than London even ... :wub2:

There's a site in Staffordshire too ... but that's miles away :wink2:

hhhmmm... i gotta check that out w. tix ect. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived