Mikagasmic, part 34 "We Look For Joy In A Strange Place"

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*bump*

As I thought this is the right thread to post the result of my recent research, there you go:

pCKU1-4613747t210x497.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

IMG_0220.jpg

It's called Tech Active hip brief, and yeah, I'm almost entirely sure it's this particular one. I can tell from the front Calvin Klein signature logo: on the other types of the underwear it's in the centre or more on the left (from our perspective) of the waistband. Here, it's on the right side (from our perspective) :biggrin2:

http://www.cku.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3062505&cp=3001611.3001620.3001628&parentPage=family

zenith24.jpg

Great thx. Got out of bed 1 hours time ago... ops... guess i was a lil tired!

how are you? Feelin any better?

Yep, but still coughing a lot so no getting out of the house though it's a summer sunny day..bored to death...:sneaky2:

I'm doing captions to cheer up...:naughty:

Yep, but still coughing a lot so no getting out of the house though it's a summer sunny day..bored to death...:sneaky2:

Hope you'll get better soon! :huglove:

Will you try and check out the toon performance w. Mika later on ITV or just wait?

Not a "summer sunny day" here... a lil sunny but also raining and windy...

good day )))

20k2giw.jpg

From the Brighton gig on 3rd March :biggrin2:

*bump*

As I thought this is the right thread to post the result of my recent research' date=' there you go:

[img']http://cku.imageg.net/graphics/product_images/pCKU1-4613747t210x497.jpg[/img]

:mf_rosetinted:

IMG_0220.jpg

It's called Tech Active hip brief, and yeah, I'm almost entirely sure it's this particular one. I can tell from the front Calvin Klein signature logo: on the other types of the underwear it's in the centre or more on the left (from our perspective) of the waistband. Here, it's on the right side (from our perspective) :biggrin2:

http://www.cku.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3062505&cp=3001611.3001620.3001628&parentPage=family

god! you're good in finding things :teehee:

I need to "clean" my mind... :bonk:

exactly what i needed after seeing this chair dancing...

get well soon!!!

will we see mika in a sheik costume as he went to 50th in the list of most powerful arabs? )))

Hola, como estas?

Is it as hot there as it is here???

22C???

even more!!!!!!

sunny hot day!! (hotter when being at gasmics,of course:teehee:)

lucky you !!! )))

0 celcius here and snowing (((

so sick of winter now...

Archived