Say Something Random - Part 7!!!

LilStar

Hi! I'm good thank you! Brought my cat to the vet today, he got some immunizations...^^

How're you? :biggrin2:

Good! :biggrin2: I can't take my cat to the vet.. The last time I did my arm was in bandages for a week. :aah: She gets reaaall angry when she's gonna be put a cage. :roftl:

I'm fine thanks, I'm happy. :biggrin2: I spent today drawing in my diary/planner thing... :lmfao: I drew Pikachu. :roftl:

Oh, and guess what? Today we listened to Justine Beaver in class (I spent that time with my head on my desk, not doing any work) and tomorrow we're spending an hour and a half watching NEW MOON.

Perfect. :sneaky2::aah:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good! :biggri n2: I can't take my cat to the vet.. The last time I did my arm was in bandages for a week. :aah: She gets reaaall angry when she's gonna be put a cage. :ro ftl:

I'm fine thanks, I'm happy. :bigg rin2: I spent today drawing in my diary/planner thing... :lm fao: I drew Pikachu. :ro ftl:

Oh, and guess what? Today we listened to Justine Beaver in class (I spent that time with my head on my desk, not doing any work) and tomorrow we're spending an hour and a half watching NEW MOON.

Perfect. :sneaky2::aah:

OMG! :roftl: Naah he's alright with that...just complains a lot!

:lmfao: I should draw again, too..but you know what I did? From that video from Saturday, I made some screen caps and edited a bit...now I do have a picture with Mika and me looking at each other :lol3:

MG0023.jpg

Awwww...and people complain about the education getting lower...:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry g2g help Momma in the kitchen :aah::bye: ttyl!

OMG! :r oftl: Naah he's alright with that...just complains a lot!

:lmf ao: I should draw again, too..but you know what I did? From that video from Saturday, I made some screen caps and edited a bit...now I do have a picture with Mika and me looking at each other :lo l3:

MG0023.jpg

Awwww...and people complain about the education getting lower...:mf_rosetinted:

Sorry g2g help Momma in the kitchen :aah::bye: ttyl!

My old cat was like that. :aah:

:lmfao: Aww :aah:

:roftl: I actually screamed. My teacher said she felt the same way, but we kinda have to. :roftl:

See you! :bye: :bye::biggrin2:

I'm gonna go play Super Smash Brothers Brawl as Pikachu now.

I can win with my electric powerz. :mf_rosetinted:

I lovez that game :aah:

I always played as link tho. And I never had any idea what I was doing. I suck at video games. I just hit random keys :roftl:

I won half the time though :aah:

I lovez that game :aah:

I always played as link tho. And I never had any idea what I was doing. I suck at video games. I just hit random keys :roftl:

I won half the time though :aah:

It's awesome :biggrin2:

:lmfao: My friend does that, and she wins a lot. :aah: If I get really desperate because I'm about to lose, I start hitting random keys. :aah:

ok :pinkbow:

wierrddddd

:mf_rosetinted:

Archived