Basel, Switzerland at Jakobshalle: 01-04-2010 Pre Show Chatter Thread

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh no!!!!!!!! That sucks :shocked:. I need to get back to work on Tue so can't make it to Madrid either.

Shizz!

And i need to be here on Sat, 17th, after our LISBON GIG on the 16th, to take my children to their granny's...

Shizz!

And i need to be here on Sat, 17th, after our LISBON GIG on the 16th, to take my children to their granny's...

Hmpf. Can't you teach the kids the route so they go by themselves? You have a couple of weeks for them to memorise it :lmfao:

Hmpf. Can't you teach the kids the route so they go by themselves? You have a couple of weeks for them to memorise it :lmfao:

Yeah, i'll give them 20 euros each and tell them take a cab to the Algarve (300 km away from lisbon), when you see Granny's house wave a lot, okaaaay?:mf_rosetinted:

Besides I have Olga sleeping here overnight to take her plane on sunday morning...

Does nobody sleep anymore nowadays?

Join da party! Sleep is overrated :naughty:

:aah: Says she, with eyes that are closing, but refuses to go to bed. My mantra is: I can sleep tomorrow. I can sleep tomorrow. I can sleep tomorrow. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Join da party! Sleep is overrated :naughty:

:aah: Says she, with eyes that are closing, but refuses to go to bed. My mantra is: I can sleep tomorrow. I can sleep tomorrow. I can sleep tomorrow. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I can zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

Archived