• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

Hey cariño....

I said that I came from Barcelona and I saw his show threre and I asked him when would come back and he said to me ,with the new album...I said also that I saw his show in Murcia and he said ,thank you,and I would try to go to Vigo and then he look at me and made me a beautiful smile and said...oh thank you very much..and..........:wub2::wub2:

OMG.. your story kills me every time Alba...:sad: Would like to die for such a moment.. How was his eyes, his voice, his smile?????

You met him in Bayonne, right?

And, did you go to Murcia also??:shocked:

Hey cariño....

I said that I came from Barcelona and I saw his show threre and I asked him when would come back and he said to me ,with the new album...I said also that I saw his show in Murcia and he said ,thank you,and I would try to go to Vigo and then he look at me and made me a beautiful smile and said...oh thank you very much..and..........:wub2::wub2:

Wow... :blink::blink: soo soos jelaous :) I wish I'd talk to him, too.. =(

Hey cariño....

thats so lovely to read:wub2::wub2:

after which gig did you talk to him?

OMG.. your story kills me every time Alba...:sad: Would like to die for such a moment.. How was his eyes, his voice, his smile?????

You met him in Bayonne, right?

And, did you go to Murcia also??:shocked:

Yes I never forget Bayonne :wub2:

His eyes are beautiful his voice sweet and special and his smile wonderful!!!!

That boy kills me :fangurl::fangurl:

I saw his show in Murcia on MTV...:wub2: