• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

I think you need to save the images in a Photobucket account and copy them from that location.

yeh and you have to use the code named "forum code" :teehee: am I helping u ? well if you have any doubt,go to my profile and i´ll help you ok? :thumb_yello:

When I see those pics I wanna cry....:crybaby::crybaby:

Aww.. Anytime I see his pictures or watch his videos.. My mood just automaticallt gets good... :) I mean like.. fantastic.. He's the sun in my everyday life. But.. When I watch "Happy Ending" video.. Which is taken in Tallinn.. Well, THAT'S what makes me cry.. Because I was there myself..

It's just... So.. Yeah.. :wub2::fangurl:

When I see those pics I wanna cry....:crybaby::crybaby:

+1! but me... not crying for sadness... I'm not able to explain ( even not in Italian) ... maybe because HIS smile is too cute... tooo sweet and... I'd give my life just to tell HIM how cute HE is... and ti have HIM as a friend. A friend who always has a smile to make u happy :wub2:

Aww.. Anytime I see his pictures or watch his videos.. My mood just automaticallt gets good... :) I mean like.. fantastic.. He's the sun in my everyday life. But.. When I watch "Happy Ending" video.. Which is taken in Tallinn.. Well, THAT'S what makes me cry.. Because I was there myself..

It's just... So.. Yeah.. :wub2...

me too I cry when I see video of HIS gigs where I was!!! :tears::wub2:

Edited by Gracekelly85

+1! but me... not crying for sadness... I'm not able to explain ( even not in Italian) ... maybe because HIS smile is too cute... tooo sweet and... I'd give my life just to tell HIM how cute HE is... and ti have HIM as a friend. A friend who always has a smile to make u happy :wub2:

me too I cry when I see video of HIS gigs where I was!!! :tears::wub2:

The reason when I cry when I see it.. Is that.. song.. HE!! and these bubbles!!! It was the best thing about that Tallinn concert.. And yeah.. the reason of this crying.. You just can't explain that! It's not possible! He just don't have to do ANYTHING to make you a bit more happy..

The reason when I cry when I see it.. Is that.. song.. HE!! and these bubbles!!! It was the best thing about that Tallinn concert.. And yeah.. the reason of this crying.. You just can't explain that! It's not possible! He just don't have to do ANYTHING to make you a bit more happy..

I don't know what I'm crying,is something that I can describe, is a feeling that I have inside me,I'm a very sensitive girl,whe I see him so cute,beautiful with that specal voice...I wanna cry,I don't know why... can you tell me ,why?????

l7e12a3c6f6dd1393d9edc7.jpg

I don't know what I'm crying,is something that I can describe, is a feeling that I have inside me,I'm a very sensitive girl,whe I see him so cute,beautiful with that specal voice...I wanna cry,I don't know why... can you tell me ,why?????

l7e12a3c6f6dd1393d9edc7.jpg

Well.. I know this feeling.. As I said.. I can't describe it.. It's impossible to give reasons to that.. Well.. Why I cry, when I see him.. His pictures.. When I see him smiling.. When I hear his voice.. Gah.. It's just.. I'm so crazy.. Maybe this is 'cause he's so far from me.. And you.. And others.. And on the other hand, we can't imagine our lives without him.. I don't know how much this is true, but this is only my opinion.

Well.. I know this feeling.. As I said.. I can't describe it.. It's impossible to give reasons to that.. Well.. Why I cry, when I see him.. His pictures.. When I see him smiling.. When I hear his voice.. Gah.. It's just.. I'm so crazy.. Maybe this is 'cause he's so far from me.. And you.. And others.. And on the other hand, we can't imagine our lives without him.. I don't know how much this is true, but this is only my opinion.

I think you're right...is so far from us......:thumb_yello:

He's so sweet.....:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I think you're right...is so far from us......:thumb_yello:

He's so sweet.....:wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2::wub2:

I know he is!!!!! :wub2: Noone could beat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the one and only.. Oh.. I mustn't think about it so much.. Everything's getting sad.

I know he is!!!!! :wub2: Noone could beat him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's the one and only.. Oh.. I mustn't think about it so much.. Everything's getting sad.

That's what happen to me,every day listen his songs and I think what special is for me.and then I feel sad...:wub2::wub2:

Today is the first aniversary tht I saw Mika for the first time on tv

it was (7-october-2009)since that day I'm depressed.My depression finish when I go to a Mika's gig,and after come back again!!!

and is worse than before.....

That's what happen to me,every day listen his songs and I think what special is for me.and then I feel sad...:wub2::wub2:

Today is the first aniversary tht I saw Mika for the first time on tv

it was (7-october-2009)since that day I'm depressed.My depression finish when I go to a Mika's gig,and after come back again!!!

and is worse than before.....

Aww... :huglove: I don't remember when I first saw him on tv.. Unfortunately.. But so far.. 3rd of august will be the best day of my life.. Because It's the day, when I saw him first time in real life.. This concert in Tallinn, was just amazing.. And all these bubbles what we did to surprise him.. Omg.. He was like.. So happy. Did you watch this video? Oh well, Ohwell..

Aww... :huglove: I don't remember when I first saw him on tv.. Unfortunately.. But so far.. 3rd of august will be the best day of my life.. Because It's the day, when I saw him first time in real life.. This concert in Tallinn, was just amazing.. And all these bubbles what we did to surprise him.. Omg.. He was like.. So happy. Did you watch this video? Oh well, Ohwell..

I've seen.amazing!!!!