• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

rian

Posted Images

The reason when I cry when I see it.. Is that.. song.. HE!! and these bubbles!!! It was the best thing about that Tallinn concert.. And yeah.. the reason of this crying.. You just can't explain that! It's not possible! He just don't have to do ANYTHING to make you a bit more happy..

Well.. I know this feeling.. As I said.. I can't describe it.. It's impossible to give reasons to that.. Well.. Why I cry, when I see him.. His pictures.. When I see him smiling.. When I hear his voice.. Gah.. It's just.. I'm so crazy.. Maybe this is 'cause he's so far from me.. And you.. And others.. And on the other hand, we can't imagine our lives without him.. I don't know how much this is true, but this is only my opinion.

I totally agree with you !

HE'S SPECIAL... HE'S SIMPLY MIKA... HE'S SIMPLY THE BEST!!!!! :wub2:

ygcnl.jpg

That's what happen to me,every day listen his songs and I think what special is for me.and then I feel sad...:wub2::wub2:

Today is the first aniversary tht I saw Mika for the first time on tv

it was (7-october-2009)since that day I'm depressed.My depression finish when I go to a Mika's gig,and after come back again!!!

and is worse than before.....

Yesterday was your 1st Mika anniversary, Alba? :yay:

You told it to me already but I forgot that.

Well, it's an important day. Let's celebrate it with beautiful pics for you

Vestebeige3.jpg

Tetu5.jpg

Pois1.jpg

Yesterday was your 1st Mika anniversary, Alba? :yay:

You told it to me already but I forgot that.

Well, it's an important day. Let's celebrate it with beautiful pics for you

Vestebeige3.jpg

Tetu5.jpg

Pois1.jpg

Thank you very much Francoise,maybe you don't believe me,but in this moment I'm crying...:crybaby::crybaby:

Please Alba, don't cry :sad:

I would like to make you happy, not to make you crying..:boxed:

Is it sadness or emotions?:blink:

both.....:sad::huglove:

and love for Mika..:snog:

but don't worry,maybe tomorrow I'll be better:wub2::wub2:

both.....:sad::huglove:

and love for Mika..:snog:

but don't worry,maybe tomorrow I'll be better:wub2::wub2:

I can understand.. Too many emotions often makes me cry also :blush-anim-cl:

Especially when you have stayed too long time without expressing your feelings..

But please don't be sad my friend.. we're here.. :huglove:

Think about your life 1 year ago without Mika

And think about it now..

How many beautiful moments did you have this year?

How many unforgettable memories do you have now?

Is that not better than before?? :mf_lustslow:

:huglove:

I can understand.. Too many emotions often makes me cry also :blush-anim-cl:

Especially when you have stayed too long time without expressing your feelings..

But please don't be sad my friend.. we're here.. :huglove:

Think about your life 1 year ago without Mika

And think about it now..

How many beautiful moments did you have this year?

How many unforgettable memories do you have now?

Is that not better than before?? :mf_lustslow:

:huglove:

Maybe you're right,but my feelings for Mika are contradictory,a year ago when I didn't know Mika my life was more or less normal,but now I have a mess in my head..I love Mika, his songs makes me happy,but he has changed my life,every day I need listen his songs,see his pics,his smile,his eyes,is like an obssesion and this is bad for me,it hurts me and make me cry,I feel depressed...:blink:

Aww.. Anytime I see his pictures or watch his videos.. My mood just automaticallt gets good... :) I mean like.. fantastic.. He's the sun in my everyday life. But.. When I watch "Happy Ending" video.. Which is taken in Tallinn.. Well, THAT'S what makes me cry.. Because I was there myself..

It's just... So.. Yeah.. :wub2::fangurl:

simply amazing video:wub2: his reaction to the bubbles is so sweet:wub2:

e3d1a21049406378d54c2d6.jpg

that was after the first london gig in february!!! love seeing pics from the gigs i went to, they bring back so many incredible memories:wub2:

Last July,after Bayonne's gig in France

lovely!! gigs in france are always extra special i think:wub2:

cl100010al634date250920.jpg

awww from colmar

Maybe you're right,but my feelings for Mika are contradictory,a year ago when I didn't know Mika my life was more or less normal,but now I have a mess in my head..I love Mika, his songs makes me happy,but he has changed my life,every day I need listen his songs,see his pics,his smile,his eyes,is like an obssesion and this is bad for me,it hurts me and make me cry,I feel depressed...:blink:

Yes, I know.. It looks like a real addiction..:blink: It's sometimes hard to understand .. and hard to control

I feel the same.. even if I had already realized before Mika that something was going wrong in my life :boxed:

Yes, I know.. It looks like a real addiction..:blink: It's sometimes hard to understand .. and hard to control

I feel the same.. even if I had already realized before Mika that something was going wrong in my life :boxed:

And now I don't know what to do with my life,I can not live always on this way....:mf_rosetinted::blink:

Francoise look at this man, it's so hard for me:shocked:

1515410.jpg

Edited by Mikasister