Simple plan anyone??

mika_vamp_fan

Hey everyone. I'm also a big fan of Simple Plan, a Canadian band if you haven't heard. :) They are really, really great and my favourite songs are "Your love is a lie", "Everytime", "When I'm gone", "Generation", "God must hate me".... Well a lot of them. If you like them, too, then, let's talk :) :)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

They were the day after Mika at the festival des Montgolfières ! I went to see them but didn't enjoy my night at all. But it's not their fault, it was just a really bad day for me AND it was just after Mika so I was not really focussing on the show...

But it was still a good show and a good band. Maybe not a "fan" but I like some of their songs. :blush-anim-cl: It was cool to see them live !

• 2 weeks later...
They were the day after Mika at the festival des Montgolfières ! I went to see them but didn't enjoy my night at all. But it's not their fault, it was just a really bad day for me AND it was just after Mika so I was not really focussing on the show...

But it was still a good show and a good band. Maybe not a "fan" but I like some of their songs. :blush-anim-cl: It was cool to see them live !

HI!!!

aww i wanted to go but i was knackered also :lmfao:!!!

ive never seen them live yet :(

soon!!!! its my 2013 goal :lmfao: