Troubles

eloise.shaw

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last week, my cousin shot both of his sisters and his mom. One of the sisters died and her funeral was yesterday. The mom is still in intensive care and the other sister just got released a few days ago :sad:

ooh really? that sounds a little scary, im so sorry for the loss! i hope they and you are doing ok?

trubbels

i found a fella i tend to call him Romeo or LBi realy fell for him tand it he turned out to be a people user

me and my gay friend have split you see we went out and talked about everything over the passed five years and towards the backend of the night i sayed that i was slightly in juv with him (and that if in twenty years if we both are still singel we would get together) and he blew up ( and nothing sicen then no text or anything )

for the past five to six mounths iv realy been going over my familys cancer history

and it turns out the

my mum died after suffering with brest cancer and ny ant had a scera of it too and my gran has had it

so ive beel googleing jenetic cancer and brest cancer can be pass throug the femail jean

but i have my family planed out and i know knolage defeats fear of something but im still not shure

• 3 weeks later...
I am going on a trip to france on saturday. i am not coming back to the uk until 8 days later. and i will have to survive that long without mfc....

They have internet in France too you know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Ohh I like this thread, good place to vent :teehee:

So, I start school in September, my last year. Last year is really difficult with the Greek system, and needs a lot of studying. In the end, you write national exams in order to go to the Uni of your choice. We are supposed to know by now what we want to do for the rest of our lives as a job, and I have no idea. I love photography, it's my dream, but I believe it's pointless to study it because it's a really personal thing, it's art. And the technical part of it, well you can learn it by yourself through the internet or something.

Another thing I'd like to study is English, but getting into that Uni is really really hard and I possibly won't make it. Plus, I just want to study it and I don't want to become a teacher later, so that makes studying English pointless too.

My whole family wants me to study Economics because I'd get a job instantly, since my aunt and uncle are really great and famous economists. But I really don't want to study something I don't like.

So yeah, I'm confused :/

i think my summer is wasting time :sneaky2: and i wanted to be away from my terrible school but now i realize that it's not very different! both are boring and awful! my life is a mess :aah:

:doh: just my story.

but still why I don't want to go to school: my best friend has moved away and changed the school too :/

also I have like a year to decide what profession I want and I'm not sure yet. I love drawing, and was thinking about being designer but it's a bit difficult I think, they say it needs lot of money before you REALLY get a normal job etc.etc.So then I thought about architect or interior designer.

Plus I want to go to the USA the next summer as an exchange program (of course if I'm able to pass those hard exams xD ) and if I go there then the last year (12th grade ) I'll be there and maybe I'll have to be again in 12th grade when I'm back..so..yea.. I'm in a trouble :aah: but I'm so desperate to go there, I'm still gonna do that (I don't have much hope though.).