Madrid Concert 2010 (thank you all of you)

Hello, Mika, Mika’s family (mum above all), and staff who were with us (big and lollipop girls) I was the girl in wedding dress in Madrid and I am really grateful because you signed our stuff despite you were really tired. You did a really good show. I wanted also to apologies because when you started to dance with me I had to stop dancing to hold the “can-can” because it felt down… :shocked:(don’t know in English, I mean the piece of clothe under the dress)

I will be looking forward for another concert of you in Madrid. I think it would be fabulous as this one or more. I hope your trip was good to the next concert. I feel very lucky because I met you.

Be always as you are!:thumb_yello:

Marta

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello, Mika, Mika’s family (mum above all), and staff who were with us (big and lollipop girls) I was the girl in wedding dress in Madrid and I am really grateful because you signed our stuff despite you were really tired. You did a really good show. I wanted also to apologies because when you started to dance with me I had to stop dancing to hold the “can-can” because it felt down… :shocked:(don’t know in English, I mean the piece of clothe under the dress)

I will be looking forward for another concert of you in Madrid. I think it would be fabulous as this one or more. I hope your trip was good to the next concert. I feel very lucky because I met you.

Marta

Good for you!:thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

I saw you in a the vid.:thumb_yello:

Marta

I wasn't there, but congrats anyway:thumb_yello: It was an amazing expereince for you.:wub2:

• 2 weeks later...

¡hola! ¡Bienvenida! Ya te ví bailando, me encantó:wub2: Your English is fine, I think, and I agree with Freddie: what a sweet first post!!! I know how you feel, I was a BG in Barcelona and everyone was so nice and caring with us all, what a lovely bunch of people!

Pásate por el Spanish Thread si quieres, allí hablamos de todo lo que se nos ocurre en español:thumb_yello: Encontrarás el link en mi firma.

Archived