• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and i am the first who answears to me!!!YEY!!!:roftl:

Yes i am excited!:mf_rosetinted:

And i LOVE smilies...:teehee:

A LOT!

Oh...i love Mika too, but ok...

I am still trying to find out how things are working with my profile...Have to make a signature too...Find an avatar...Doh

I am editing something right now.It's a photo of Mika and i am writing something on it,but i don't know if i can post the photo,because of the rights thing,it is not taken by me...:dunno:

I intend to use it as the picture that will appear under my posts.That is called signature,right???

I am editing something right now.It's a photo of Mika and i am writing something on it,but i don't know if i can post the photo,because of the rights thing,it is not taken by me...:dunno:

I intend to use it as the picture that will appear under my posts.That is called signature,right???

That is your signature, yes, and lots of people use photos taken by other people, so no problem there

hi Stella! :biggrin2: tell us sth about u!

Well,i am 25 years old.I am from Greece.I discoverd Mika 4 months ago and since then i've been stalking his twitter and you guys...:roftl:

Ok,stalking is a bad thing,i know...So sorry...:wub2:

But i thought i wouldn't have to sign up because i thought i will get over him soon and then i would not be using my account,so i guess i was wrong...(you know,because i am not over him,ok?:boxed:)

But it's a good thing on the other hand because i feel like i already know you and now you will get to know me too!!!:biggrin2:

I am so excited!!!:boing:

Archived