Mika in "Le Parisien" - French Press

Morecube

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is suspected that this handsome prodigy at 26 years can bring a dozen tubes in two albums, singing as the rock opera that could be extraterrestrial. Well yes, Mika is a man from the escape. French for the first day of his tour, Friday at Marseille and he proved it by falling from the sky to dress up, e astronaut facing 8500 people screaming their joy.

he plays like a kid with huge inflatable balloons ..

Today and tomorrow, Parisians celebrating their turn. Full Bercy in this elf superhuman leaps AUI slide climbs on her piano delivers two hours of concert enthusiasm amazing. In coat-jacket and sneakers with sequins. Mika hysteresis know the crowd in 2007, "Relax Take It Easy" and then with the two bo bes of his latest album "Rain" version and electro anthem "we are golden"

This eternal youth have fun like a kid with huge inflatable bladders on "Big Girls" He opens a suitcase on "Mary Poppins" dr. John "and" Blue Eyes "from where he draws an umbrella covered with rhinestones. a cape of feathers colored hat. Between bric-abraca childish and visual poetry, the US-Lebanese singer shares his world both light and tormented. A mid-concert Mika turns into a nightmare for Tim Burton. funereal march with astonishing for "happy ending" a graveyard decor dancers skull. He even mine to kill her if she musicians before, ine himself - "otherwise, it would not polite" Mika suggests its dark side with the heartbreaking lament "over my shoulder" the first song I recorded . 15 years

The festival quickly reasserted itself and if a giant skeleton arrives during recalls; is to dance joyfully in the midst of colorful balloons falling on the crowd. After his famous "Grace Kelly" and a final "Lollipop" Mika eclipsed by the confetti, but do not go back in his rocket. The messenger of the heavens decided to stay with us ca falls well, we want more

Mary Poppins?? :lmfao:

Archived