Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so wellcome!! :bye:

next time,you´ll stay at my home with my family and my pc on,and i´ll go to the gigs:mf_rosetinted:

i do it for you:mf_rosetinted:

That's so selfless of you...thanks :huglove::mf_rosetinted:

But i'll get mobile internet soon so i can attend a gig next time and still follow the MFC threads while dancing in the front row. Maybe i can shout up to Mika then and ask him the questions directly that are posted here? :mf_rosetinted:

:blink: poor newbies...

don´t listen!!!!

just go to another thread until you have at least 500 posts...

:shocked: I haven't 500 by now... *refuses to go anyway* :naughty:

:blink: poor newbies...

don´t listen!!!!

just go to another thread until you have at least 500 posts...

You have to decide, newbies..:mf_rosetinted:

who do you trust more..:mf_rosetinted:

(and beware who you choose..2i9ry1j.gif)

I hope not TOO jealous... just think of all the damage they can do. Not only to em self but also to Mika :shocked:

Yeah.. :shocked:

I hope they are not the reason why Mika can sing so high.. :fisch:

I still don't get all the confusion. Mika's said he has no preference over gender and never limits with who he sleeps with. He said if we need a term for him it's "bisexuality". Get over it people. Mika's slept with men and women. Deal with it, because I mean, like...he'll probably never sleep with you anyway so what's the big deal? Let him get on with it. It's none of our business which hole he decides to stick his whatsit in...

UHOH!

Someone pi**ed in Caz's cereal again!:shocked::shocked:

:roftl::roftl:

Dream Crusher!!:shocked::shocked:

:roftl:

That's so selfless of you...thanks :huglove::mf_rosetinted:

But i'll get mobile internet soon so i can attend a gig next time and still follow the MFC threads while dancing in the front row. Maybe i can shout up to Mika then and ask him the questions directly that are posted here? :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: I haven't 500 by now... *refuses to go anyway* :naughty:

you have our blessing... you can stay here:mf_rosetinted:

but next gig you must keep your promise and ask mika during the gig things like "color of undies" and whatever...:mf_rosetinted:

you have our blessing... you can stay here:mf_rosetinted:

but next gig you must keep your promise and ask mika during the gig things like "color of undies" and whatever...:mf_rosetinted:

wait a min... she did find out! I remember she texed me that he was wearing grey (not surprised) with some black :biggrin2: Ok i asked her first to check but anyway... she did it :biggrin2:

I think its good if they are the reason for why he can sing high... but the way they have done it... thats not sweet!

Not sweet?? :shocked:

That's plain cruel..:sneaky2:

I'll never trust a fruitpie anymore..:mf_rosetinted:

wait a min... she did find out! I remember she texed me that he was wearing grey (not surprised) with some black :biggrin2: Ok i asked her first to check but anyway... she did it :biggrin2:

hey!!!

i´m jeaulose!!!!

I FIRST TEXTED YOU IN MADRID HE WAS WEARING GREY UNDIES!!!!!

:lmfao:

newbies can´t imagine what´s the meaning of

"golden area"

"chicken"

"somebody home"

they would look like :shocked::shocked:

... and they'll kick my @ss or just blame me (they should blame Mika... its all his fault...) a few week later cos ive made em check out his golden area more than they did before and other parts and things... :roftl:

... and they'll kick my @ss or just blame me (they should blame Mika... its all his fault...) a few week later cos ive made em check out his golden area more than they did before and other parts and things... :roftl:

listen newbies!!!!

it´s never mika´s fault!!!

IT´S ALWAYS DA FAULT!!! that´s what you need to know!!:mf_rosetinted:

The colour of his undies is no secret. You don't have to ask. You just have to watch the show :mf_rosetinted:

He is not only wearing grey... havent you notised that he have been wearing blue, grey w. black stripe and white w. red stripe lately? But most the borring grey :sneaky2:

The colour of his undies is no secret. You don't have to ask. You just have to watch the show :mf_rosetinted:

i,m pretty sure you can imagine we can´t go to every gig:mf_rosetinted:

so we need many peeps to text us about that things that we can´t see ourselves....:mf_rosetinted: