Mika Entertains A Lady In Paris - April 25, 2010

dcdeb

was mika himself who confiscated that pic,DA... i didn´t want to tell it,but now,you know the truth...he was terrified about that,he thought "oh my god,when MFC see this pic,aaaaaall the girls will want to touch my tummy,and then my chest,and then my golden......"

mika:john!!! JOHN!!! take that camera right now!!!!!!

:sneaky2: I will never ever forgive him for that!!!!!

WHHHHHY Mika? :crybaby: I wouldnt share it... would be in the private collection.... :mad3:

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty::lmfao:

ive been crazy the past few days:blink: im not always like that :pinkbow:

SO!!!! Mika and GAGA????:naughty:

:blink: Okay, Where did that come from?

I really can't keep up with this thread...

:blink: Okay, Where did that come from?

I really can't keep up with this thread...

i think i just made it up :lmfao:!!

im all out of inspiration for new rumours after that many pages!:lmfao:!

:naughty: I can't believe this thread is still alive

i know:shocked:

and its 5 pages of "bad paparrazis, leave mika alone"

10 pages of "what? theyre not really dating!"

and 150 pages of nonsense!!!:naughty:

:sneaky2: I will never ever forgive him for that!!!!!

WHHHHHY Mika? :crybaby: I wouldnt share it... would be in the private collection.... :mad3:

I always say that i will just run in here(MFC)to see what's going on without logging in and post anything....

But there's a l w a y s a post in here to tease me enough....:aah:

So,smbd can fill me in?:mf_rosetinted:

Please?:pinkbow:

I always say that i will just run in here(MFC)to see what's going on without logging in and post anything....

But there's a l w a y s a post in here to tease me enough....:aah:

So,smbd can fill me in?:mf_rosetinted:

Please?:pinkbow:

well short version... i was backstage after the gig in Denmark... got my pic taken w. Mika where i got permission (yes i asked Mika) if i could have my hand on his tummy... and i "of course" could... John would have taken the pic but i thought a girl from denmark who wanted to take it would send me the pic faster to me... never got it and its almost 2 month ago! But im glad for all the time it took for her to get things fixed before takeing the pic... the feeling his hand up and down my back while waiting... the feeling his his tummy... im telling you.. you could feel his muscles PERFECTLY! :mf_lustslow:

Edited by Dark Angel

well short version... i was backstage after the gig in Denmark... got my pic taken w. Mika where i got permission (yes i asked Mika) if i could have my hand on his tummy... and i "of course" could... John would have taken the pic but i thought a girl from denmark who wanted to take it would send me the pic faster to me... never got it and its almost 2 month ago! But im glad for all the time it took for her to get things fixed before takeing the pic... the feeling his hand up and down my back while waiting... the feeling his his tummy... im telling you.. you could feel his muscles PERFECTLY! :mf_lustslow:

DA and tummy talk:naughty::teehee::wub2:

:naughty:

and of course i hate you....:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

thanx for the explanation!:biggrin2:

:naughty:

and of course i hate you....:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

thanx for the explanation!:biggrin2:

No prob. AT ALL!!!!

Holding around him like he is some tall teddy and him around the waist... uuhhhh.... what a feeling! And he can make you melt with his touch up and down your back.. you know... the caress kinda way... :swoon:

:roftl::roftl::roftl: No love handles then? :naughty:

No prob. AT ALL!!!!

Holding around him like he is some tall teddy and him around the waist... uuhhhh.... what a feeling! And he can make you melt with his touch up and down your back.. you know... the caress kinda way... :swoon:

Yes....I can imagine....I guess....:mf_lustslow:

And so sorry that you didn't get your picture at the end....:boxed:

Next time make sure you get it with your camera....:wink2:

i will get someone i know to take one next time whenever that will be... :blink: If it will happen again... think it was my "once-in-a-lifetime" to meet Mika ...

i will get someone i know to take one next time whenever that will be... :blink: If it will happen again... think it was my "once-in-a-lifetime" to meet Mika ...

Brangelina, would you be the sweetest hag that has ever been and get me one of those pics from that London thingie in the summer where Mika had that not trousers white thingie and his eye painted like the Clockwork orange movie guy???:biggrin2:

Brangelina, would you be the sweetest hag that has ever been and get me one of those pics from that London thingie in the summer where Mika had that not trousers white thingie and his eye painted like the Clockwork orange movie guy???:biggrin2:

one from this gig?

iTunes-Mika6.jpg