Paris, France at Bercy EXTRA SHOW April 27 2010 Pre Show Chatter

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks!:wub2: btw, where are you from??

Sicily (Italy) :biggrin2:

So girls, it's very late for me... now I can go to bed :naughty: Mika is safely in his hotel and he's probabily going to sleep :naughty:

Talk to you tomorrow!! :bye:

Thanks for the chat :wink2:

So girls, it's very late for me... now I can go to bed :naughty: Mika is safely in his hotel and he's probabily going to sleep :naughty:

G'night! and good luck tomorrow at school!!! :bye::bye:

I will find my bed too and get just a lil sleep... so buy from denmark too. sweet dreams :huglove::bye:

Ahhhhhhhhjkasdlfioasdefnasdifjfjafksdj i was a lollipop girl i was a lollipop girl i was a lollipop girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg it was sooooooooooooooooo ****ing amazing im shaking just thinking about it! Best birthday present e v e r!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhjkasdlfioasdefnasdifjfjafksdj i was a lollipop girl i was a lollipop girl i was a lollipop girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Omg it was sooooooooooooooooo ****ing amazing im shaking just thinking about it! Best birthday present e v e r!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aw, that's great! Here's the report thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23033

Archived