Mika in Düsseldorf March 20 th

Littlelady

I would like to show you some photos, but my camera seems to be out of order, grr. But I will tell you about "my first time" with Mika.

My niece, she is fourteeen has been with me. We arrived the "Philippshalle" at 17.30. She was nervous, cause she has never been to a concert before and I was nervous, cause I don't know if my expactations would be full-filled.

As the door opend we run into the hall. Luckily we got a place near the stage:teehee:

First, Roman Fischer was singing, not bad. At 21 o clock, HE arrived:wub2: it was great, has been one of the best concerts I've ever been and I have seen many artists. He danced like the devil, sung like an angel. Too fast, all was over and now we are longing for the next time. But me and my niece have our "secret". Say "trumpet-solo and you see a smile on our faces and her parents will drive it to despair

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to show you some photos, but my camera seems to be out of order, grr. But I will tell you about "my first time" with Mika.

My niece, she is fourteeen has been with me. We arrived the "Philippshalle" at 17.30. She was nervous, cause she has never been to a concert before and I was nervous, cause I don't know if my expactations would be full-filled.

As the door opend we run into the hall. Luckily we got a place near the stage:teehee:

First, Roman Fischer was singing, not bad. At 21 o clock, HE arrived:wub2: it was great, has been one of the best concerts I've ever been and I have seen many artists. He danced like the devil, sung like an angel. Too fast, all was over and now we are longing for the next time. But me and my niece have our "secret". Say "trumpet-solo and you see a smile on our faces and her parents will drive it to despair

:bye: as mellody pointed out, each gig gets a thread for everyone to post their pics in.

i will copy your post & close this thread :thumb_yello:

Archived