End of year exams

cisserz

Hi :bye:

I couldn't really find a fitting forum, so I put this here.

I'm coming to the end of my first year in high school, and so come the exams. My school is incredibly academic, so that means you need high result to come here. For these exams I'm going to have to revise a lot. (help meeee :aah:) And I'm sure there's others on here in the same position.

The reason I posted was just to say that in the next month, I won't be coming online nearly as much as I do now (every day) and possibly not at all over the next month, but I will be back :naughty:

That's it!

c.x :original:

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi :bye:

I couldn't really find a fitting forum, so I put this here.

I'm coming to the end of my first year in high school, and so come the exams. My school is incredibly academic, so that means you need high result to come here. For these exams I'm going to have to revise a lot. (help meeee :aah:) And I'm sure there's others on here in the same position.

The reason I posted was just to say that in the next month, I won't be coming online nearly as much as I do now (every day) and possibly not at all over the next month, but I will be back :naughty:

That's it!

c.x :original:

i got my exams on thurs and fri. they say what gcse's im gonna do. but i hate revising, and i cant concentrate. :/

good luck on your exams x

Archived