Say Something Random - Part 9!!

MissPie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, I'm thinking that I spend way too much time here and I need to get a life. So, this is my first and last post in this thread.

Yay part 9 :punk:

Hello, how are you all?

Love you, Bye :bye:

Okay, I'm thinking that I spend way too much time here and I need to get a life. So, this is my first and last post in this thread.

Hello, how are you all?

noooo pleeeeaaaasssseee dont go ill miss you way too much

I have to read those 30 pages in Antigone (french) again, cause we wright an exam about it tomorrow.

I hate this book. And I just understand 35% of it. S.hit:sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

:aah:

And I have to look up some dates in American history for an english test, also tomorrow.:bond:

Hello, how are you all?

*sniffles*

*sobs*

Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

Post, damn you. :mf_rosetinted:

Archived