Say Something Random - Part 9!!

MissPie

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
have you converted her lol

well ... we watched some episodes together, and I think she does like it :naughty: Though she's more into Kirk ^^

I gotta go, bye. :bye:

Although I wasn't really here.. but whatever. :teehee:

See you :bye::huglove:

well ... we watched some episodes together, and I think she does like it :naughty: Though she's more into Kirk ^^

See you :bye::huglove:

ive gone off Star Trek but im addicted to marvel comics i have 100 and 6DC

i juv storm frommarvel comics

My mom just read me an article from the newspaper about how they're gonna raise the the academic level in science and math here which means they'll need more teachers and better teachers which means more classes which means they'll need more rooms which means they'll prolly cut more of the arts. Not cool :sneaky2:

My mom just read me an article from the newspaper about how they're gonna raise the the academic level in science and math here which means they'll need more teachers and better teachers which means more classes which means they'll need more rooms which means they'll prolly cut more of the arts. Not cool :sneaky2:

sooooo not cool

ok ok ok what do you juv except star trek

heyyy, I just don't know it! I mean, where would I know it from? :aah:

Bonjour. :biggrin2:

I lost my French book, so I can't do my homework. :huh: So.. I'm screwed. :aah:

Ouch :aah:

*GLOMP* How're you doing? :biggrin2:

Ouch :aah:

*GLOMP* How're you doing? :biggrin2:

S'okay, I'll just do it tomorrow morning.. I'll borrow someone's book or something. :naughty:

*GLOMPS BACK* :biggrin2: I'm good thanks, I'm just getting annoyed with all the revision I have to do for exams and junk.. :aah:

How are you?

S'okay, I'll just do it tomorrow morning.. I'll borrow someone's book or something. :naughty:

*GLOMPS BACK* :biggrin2: I'm good thanks, I'm just getting annoyed with all the revision I have to do for exams and junk.. :aah:

How are you?

BTW *looks extreamly confused* what the hell is GLOMPS

BTW *looks extreamly confused* what the hell is GLOMPS

*looks for a definition..*

v, to glomp

NOT sexual, it is the action of one person lovingly (and dramatically) attacking another with a hug. A glomp is often preadatory and lies somewhere in the grey area between a caring embrace, and a flying leap to tackle someone.

That's a glomp. :lmfao:

Archived