Feiticeiro

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 years later...

1500... posts :)

Compared to so many others, this is a very small number but that doesn't matter :thumb_yello:

This moment meets the new Mika's album. It meets The Origin Of Love!

Anyway, remembering the first moment why I came in and stepping into a new phase in my life again and not to mention what I already did, the origin of Love... is You!

I want to thank you Mika, thank you ALL fans who make MFC standing united and together.

I'm aware that personally I haven't been here like I used to, I've closed practically all social network profiles, but my feelings haven't changed, and I always get to see you and contact you.

Not having a friends list means that all of you here are listed to me, even I get to speak more with some than others.

At the moment TOOL (Deluxe french version) is playing on my PC and I'm loving EVERY song even more each time I get to listen them!

My fave songs are: TOOL, Underwater, Stardust, Step with Me, Overrated, Make You Happy and Heroes... well, I would be writing all titles I guess :wub2:

1500... posts :)

Compared to so many others, this is a very small number but that doesn't matter :thumb_yello:

This moment meets the new Mika's album. It meets The Origin Of Love!

Anyway, remembering the first moment why I came in and stepping into a new phase in my life again and not to mention what I already did, the origin of Love... is You!

I want to thank you Mika, thank you ALL fans who make MFC standing united and together.

I'm aware that personally I haven't been here like I used to, I've closed practically all social network profiles, but my feelings haven't changed, and I always get to see you and contact you.

Not having a friends list means that all of you here are listed to me, even I get to speak more with some than others.

At the moment TOOL (Deluxe french version) is playing on my PC and I'm loving EVERY song even more each time I get to listen them!

My fave songs are: TOOL, Underwater, Stardust, Step with Me, Overrated, Make You Happy and Heroes... well, I would be writing all titles I guess :wub2:

congrats! :yay:

it's important to realise that it's not quantity, but quality that matters!

glad to see you are still with us! :huglove: