Hello from Morocco ♥

Minori

Thank you ^^

I don't really understand what you mean by "mean what you wrote", but it's not the proper meaning of the sentence ^^ because hell yeah, it's not like I wanted to rape MIKA for real haha xD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you ^^

I don't really understand what you mean by "mean what you wrote", but it's not the proper meaning of the sentence ^^ because hell yeah, it's not like I wanted to rape MIKA for real haha xD

yes it sounds very strange , maybe it's better if you change the words a bit :aah:

xo1d6p.jpg

Hello Minori, nice to see you here, I'm morrocan too but not from de same generation,I could be your grand mother :naughty:

I was at Mika's concert too and I agree it was amazing :thumb_yello:

Wahh, thank you a lot !

I thought I was the only moroccan one here XD

Really ? My grandmother ? How old are you anyway ? Haha !

Yes, the concert was really amazing ! I love his attempt at speaking arabic, it was so cute haha xD

I am 51 years old :biggrin2: and I don't speak english so well :aah:

I really loved it when he spoke in Arabic, he has a good accent even if he had some problems with certain sentences :roftl:

Haha no, you don't have the age to be my grandmother, my father is older than you ! :aah: But I'm really happy to hear that people from all ages love Mika ♥

Yes, I especially loooooved the part where he was couting for people to jump, he made a wierd sound (I think °°) between "one" and "two" xD But his attempt was really good, I think he should carry on and keep learning :biggrin2:

Yes his grandmother told him to learn but he has never listened to him :rolls_eyes:

And yes, Mika has fans from all ages :wub2:

Ravie d'avoir fait ta connaissance, à bientôt :bye:

Salut Minori

Tu as l'air d'une fille dégourdie (c'est un compliment ce n'est pas négatif) , je ne m'en fais pas pour toi ici ;) mais si tu as des questions n'hésite pas , je reviendrai de temps en temps ici

Je voulais te demander si tu es d'accord pour qu'on fasse une page marocaine ici quand j'étais seule je n'osais :blush-anim-cl:, on pourrait y discuter de nos petits problèmes et de nos grandes joies en rapport avec Mika bien-sûr :naughty: Qu'en penses-tu?

En effet oui, je suis très dégourdie comme tu dis, enfin, un peu "relax, take it easy" quoi 8DD

Oui je te comprends, je n'aurais pas osé non plus ! Je suis parfaitement d'accord pour la création d'une page marocaine, ça incitera peut-être des fans marocains à nous rejoindre à leur tour ? =)

Je te laisse faire, car je suis encore un peu perdue sur ce vaste monde qu'est le MFC :biggrin2:

Archived