Hello from Morocco ♥

Minori

Hi, my name is Bouchra but you can call me Minori or.. Mika !

Why do people call me Mika ? Everyone at school calls me like this because we have the same hair, and because I can sing like him (but not as good as him though..)

I can't remember how I discovered Mika, but I think I was 10 years old when I first heard "Relax, take it easy" (I am 13 now).

I love Mika because he is original, unique, he has a lot of energy and his voice is amazing ! He reminds me a little bit of myself, haha ~

I went to his concert yesterday at Rabat, at Mawazine's festival. It was amazing ! The guitarist fell while performing We Are Golden, it was quite funny haha ~ the whole concert was really... beautiful and magic. The animations, the lights... and most of all, MIKA!!!!! I will never forget that night ♥

Other than that I am a funny and lazy (but hyperactive!) girl, I spend all my time on the computer or the Nintendo DS. I love drawing and writing stories (I'm managing to write one for Mika then send it to him ! I mean, not personally, to his fan club's adress...). I have a dog called Zanzibar, apparently we look alike haha~ and, that's it ! I'm open for new friends so don't hesitate to talk to me ^^

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello Minori and welcome! :D

Funny thing is that reading about the concert you attended yesterday, made me feel like somehow I was there too, it also brings so near my memories of the 11th May concert :mf_lustslow: (my first).

Thanks for your sharing, just loved the way you put and express words.

I'm sooo totally happy :partytime2:

Hi, my name is Bouchra but you can call me Minori or.. Mika !

Why do people call me Mika ? Everyone at school calls me like this because we have the same hair, and because I can sing like him (but not as good as him though..)

I can't remember how I discovered Mika, but I think I was 10 years old when I first heard "Relax, take it easy" (I am 13 now).

I love Mika because he is original, unique, he has a lot of energy and his voice is amazing ! He reminds me a little bit of myself, haha ~

I went to his concert yesterday at Rabat, at Mawazine's festival. It was amazing ! The guitarist fell while performing We Are Golden, it was quite funny haha ~ the whole concert was really... beautiful and magic. The animations, the lights... and most of all, MIKA!!!!! I will never forget that night ♥

Other than that I am a funny and lazy (but hyperactive!) girl, I spend all my time on the computer or the Nintendo DS. I love drawing and writing stories (I'm managing to write one for Mika then send it to him ! I mean, not personally, to his fan club's adress...). I have a dog called Zanzibar, apparently we look alike haha~ and, that's it ! I'm open for new friends so don't hesitate to talk to me ^^

I love your siggy pic :naughty: Welcome!!

Thank you everybody ♥

Hello Minori and welcome! :D

Funny thing is that reading about the concert you attended yesterday, made me feel like somehow I was there too, it also brings so near my memories of the 11th May concert :mf_lustslow: (my first).

Thanks for your sharing, just loved the way you put and express words.

I'm sooo totally happy :partytime2:

I'm glad it make you happy ! But the concert was soooooo epic, I mean everyone did everything Mika told us to do ! Like, at the end of Grace Kelly, everybody was shouting and everything and when he wanted to do his cute "ka-chiiiiiiiing ah!" thing, he said "shhhhhh!" and everybody became quiet ! That was quite amazing xD

And yes Lilstar, it was a really big crowd, we were like, a lot more than two thousands because the concert was free °w°

Haha thank you Yuna, and South Korea rocks ♥

Thank you ♥

You are right, it was really magic ! And that "Magic Mika Feeling" didn't fade away yet, I mean it's like I was still there, I'm still feeling as happy and excited as the day I went to the concert XD

hi welcome but sorry i find the text in your siggie a bit strange: One day I'll rape him. I mean in five years. When I'll

become 18 years old.. It's hard to be a kid. So hard.

do you actually mean what you wrote or is it a mistake?

Archived