Mikagasmic, Part 37 "Busy In The Blissful Underwear"

Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey, you know that far better than me.:aah:

I don't know anything ... I kind of lost the Mika thing abit .. alot really after Amsterdam ... nothing ... seemed worth getting interested in ... I wasn't really even sure If I could be arsed to go to another gig - not just his :(

Not bad (yet) .. Had now 4 minor attacks in about 2 months ..

But still .. it sucks :aah:

We're going to try without meds first .. On monday he's gonna be castrated, that's should reduce the stress and hopefully so reduce the attacks ... And if that doesn't work then we have to start with meds ...

Poor doggie :sad:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww:tears::huglove:

P1000180-border.jpg

Can I be honest ... I really really don't like Ida ... she brings nothing to his show ... I like Imma ... I like her quirkyness ... she's different ... and she doesn't just add something ... she just ... is right ... Ida ... is taking over ... and I don't like it ... I don't like how Imma is pushed back into doing nothing during most or some of the songs ... There was alot of talk about her in Amsterdam ... we want Imma back ... :(

Hmm yeah .. I was at the wrong side that day :teehee::aah:

(have been on the right side, close to the middle, in Antwerp & Luxembourg and that was so much more fun, and that only because Jimmy & Imma are on that side :teehee:)

P1000182-border.jpg

Hmm yeah .. I was at the wrong side that day :teehee::aah:

(have been on the right side, close to the middle, in Antwerp & Luxembourg and that was so much more fun, and that only because Jimmy & Imma are on that side :teehee:)

P1000182-border.jpg

She seems ... just cold to me ... it looks to me she's trying too hard to look like she's enjoying herself ... whereas Imma ... just lets go ... to me Ida acts the way she feels we - as an audience - expect her to behave as it's a pop concert ... but she's stiff ... it's not real ... cos' she's not comfortable with it ... Imma is so in your face with her vocal ability and really adds something to his show ... I was glad for that night in Amsterdam I was on Imma's side ... I like Imma :)

Can I be honest ... I really really don't like Ida ... she brings nothing to his show ... I like Imma ... I like her quirkyness ... she's different ... and she doesn't just add something ... she just ... is right ... Ida ... is taking over ... and I don't like it ... I don't like how Imma is pushed back into doing nothing during most or some of the songs ... There was alot of talk about her in Amsterdam ... we want Imma back ... :(

Right side is the best:thumb_yello: in lux we had the choice to go for the dead center and we still went for the right/center :aah: Left side had positives too, I wasn't as distracted so I could make a lot of Mika pictures :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

February08MIKA106.jpg

:hypo:

Too much female flesh going on for my taste :shocked::roftl:

Archived