The SINGAPORE Thread!

sirfalstaff

Uneducated me : "A flash mob (or flashmob) is a large group of people who assemble suddenly in a public place, perform an unusual and pointless act for a brief time, then quickly disperse.[2] The term flash mob is generally applied only to gatherings organized via telecommunications, social media, or viral emails. The term is generally not applied to events organized by public relations firms, protests, and publicity stunts."

Oooo!! Ok!! I want to join! Anyway you guys Know there is a Mika birthday video somewhere in the thread right?? We were suppose to send a video and they would compile everything and give it to him yadah yadah..

Why don't we do it together ? Flash mob = birthday video??

Kick ass sounds good! Come on ! Come on! Let's start saying something about this~ *excited*

sounds like a great idea! I've always wanted to do a flash mob anyway :)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You could use the dance that Jimmy and David did on stage:naughty: Followed by the iMMa and Cherisse dance:wink2:

i second this! I LOVE JIMMY AND DAVID'S DANCE :aah: natalie and I were just discussing this over twitter and i suggested the flash mob to be his birthday video as well!!!

i second this! I LOVE JIMMY AND DAVID'S DANCE :aah: natalie and I were just discussing this over twitter and i suggested the flash mob to be his birthday video as well!!!

YESSSSSS :D haha but we need to plan stuff soon if we agree on this idea! :D

Yey! So tt' settled!! Singapore birthday video! Ok? Ok?

Now we need the time and the venue and the no. of participants.

I'm working so have to try weekends ya.:wink2:

You want me create a facebook event page or something? Or can anyone of u do it? :biggrin2:

We have a video of their dance rite? I haven't seen Bluesky's videos yet.

Yey! So tt' settled!! Singapore birthday video! Ok? Ok?

Now we need the time and the venue and the no. of participants.

I'm working so have to try weekends ya.:wink2:

You want me create a facebook event page or something? Or can anyone of u do it? :biggrin2:

We have a video of their dance rite? I haven't seen Bluesky's videos yet.

I think maybe we should plan abit more before creating a fb page? cause usually when Idk like when ppl view fb events they just see it once and dont really check for updates.

I guess like

- where will we hold it?

- when (like you you mentioned)

- how are we gonna get the video to him?

- participants/contact of participants etc?

- people to help video ( I'm guessing most of us would wanna be in it! XD)

ETA: and how will we play the music? (like bring a radio etc? * this was the main thing when I did a flashmob with another grp Lol.)

Also, we might need 1 or 2 meetings for a tiny practice just so people know what to do and not have it fail hahaha

yeah :P just a thought.

Edited by skyenat

HAHA! YEAH! We could try dressing up as lollipop girls ourselves or something? 8D

Or just some random characters.

Outrageous = Attracts attention = Mika seeing the vid = WHOOOOO~ xD

HAHA YEAH! Lollipop girls, big girls, Billy Brown and all that :aah: Random characters would be awesome as well! Anything outrageous, bright and colourful I suppose :biggrin2:

Calling ALL Mika fans!

MikaFans.net is organising a special birthday project for Mika this year. As we want it to be a surprise, we can’t exactly tell you what we’re gonna do. What we are going to tell you is that, when you participate, you have to enter a video and a HQ “Mikaish” picture of yourself.

For the video, wish Mika a happy birthday and say whatever you want, do a crazy dance, sing a part of his song, show what you like but do it within 20 seconds! For the video, upload it to for example to http://www.sendspace.com and make sure the file format is either AVI, MPG or WMV. You can convert your videos to the right size at this site: http://www.onlinevideoconverter.com

When you have uploaded your video to a storage site, paste the link in the box in the form below.

For the picture, we prefer HQ, pictures of a reasonable size, big enough for us to work with. Make it as Mikaish as you can. Upload the picture to http://www.imageshack.us or http://www.photobucket.com and paste it in the right box in the form.

The deadline for this will be the 12th of JULY! Please note that after this date, no entries will be accepted anymore.

If you’ve finished your entries, please fill out the form below. We shall contact you to let you know if we’ve received your entry.

bday vid thread here

20 seconds! Deadline's 12th July so we have to be fast..

@guineverer: A banner sounds good! :D

Hmmm. tho we have to plan also what's going to be in the 20sec? Like just flash mob and banner? cause if 20secs like what part of what song also?

Lollipop? Big Girls? WRG? hahaha.

20 seconds is a rather short so.. :dunno: Just the chorus of one of the songs would fit I suppose.. poll? :)

This thread is dying!

20 seconds is a rather short so.. :dunno: Just the chorus of one of the songs would fit I suppose.. poll? :)

This thread is dying!

Unless we could try to pull for 40sec or something cause we're all doing it tgt and not just a 1 person vid? But I guess need to ask...

Hmmm okay. Though if that's the case we could just film our own talking? D:

So flashmob shall be our own SG project yeah? Okay who else is interested in helping to plan? I've wrote out some stuff alrdy tho XD

Hmmm okay. Though if that's the case we could just film our own talking? D:

So flashmob shall be our own SG project yeah? Okay who else is interested in helping to plan? I've wrote out some stuff alrdy tho XD

maybe you could post what you wrote out? :D I'm not too sure how involved I can be with the plans 'cause my prelims are around the corner :(

KYAAA!!~ A MIKA video dedication?:) I'd be so gald to chip and do my part for a 20 second clip!:) Its the golden boy's brithday anyway, so we have to make it as COLOURFUL as possible!:) i'm dragging my clique in, many have already expressed regret in not going for his concert. HAHA!~:teehee: