sirfalstaff

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:( We shan't allow it! :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway, how have you guys been since the concert? :biggrin2:

emo :( XD I think about the concert like, everyday, and i have a counter on my computer counting the days since meeting mika at the airport! it's been 18 days, guys. :aah:

emo :( XD I think about the concert like, everyday, and i have a counter on my computer counting the days since meeting mika at the airport! it's been 18 days, guys. :aah:

I am still thinking about it too!:))) Its so unforgettable!:) It was my first MIKA concert, so it really meant a lot to me. I get like, SUPER HIGH thinking about it luhh. XD:teehee:

Yay a Singapore thread!!!!:D

Yo all fellow S'poreans:biggrin2:

Finally, I know that there are Mika fans in Singapore.

I mean, no one in my class likes him :boxed:

That's real sad.

Anyways, it's nice to be here.

And I can't stop thinking about that concert it was friggin awesome!!! It was my first one too.

I listen to his songs every single day now. I just listened to both his albums twice today. While studying for my chem test. I fell asleep when the music stopped, which shows how much I really need his music, haha!

Edited by Shan

I know how you feel! Sometimes I space out and go into some sort of Mika trance.. replaying everything that happened. :aah: + there are so many things I wish I had done :/

I am still thinking about it too!:))) Its so unforgettable!:) It was my first MIKA concert, so it really meant a lot to me. I get like, SUPER HIGH thinking about it luhh. XD:teehee:

hey you're taking O levels this year as well right? :D (sorry I did a bit of stalking xD)

That's real sad.

And I can't stop thinking about that concert it was friggin awesome!!! It was my first one too.

I listen to his songs every single day now. I just listened to both his albums twice today. While studying for my chem test. I fell asleep when the music stopped, which shows how much I really need his music, haha!

huzzah! more Singaporean fans!! :biggrin2::pbjt: hello! Hope you'll like it here in the MFC! We need more active SGians hahah.

Edited by sirfalstaff
I'm a grammar nazi.

it's my first too! i get super high, then i become sad. :teehee:

That's real sad.

I used to be the only one in my class too, until i converted most of them! that's what you must do...i used to listen to mika the whole time i was studying for exams too! HECK, i still listen to him every time!

I know how you feel! Sometimes I space out and go into some sort of Mika trance.. replaying everything that happened. :aah: + there are so many things I wish I had done :/

huzzah! more Singaporean fans!! :biggrin2::pbjt: hello! Hope you'll like it here in the MFC! We need more active SGians hahah.

when he comes back, you must do the stuff you wanted to do! :D

omg it's the love spreading, you guys! just last week my friend told me he was totally converted to mika because of my mika-spam on fb so he went to check out what was all the commotion about ;D

hey guys great to hear from you. what happened to all the planning for the vids and stuff!!!

me too!!i have been spazzing out smiling to myself and thinking about the concert and how fleeting it was!!

Yeah I was wondering about the video stuff. It sounded cool, so what happened?:biggrin2: I guess there aren't enough SGian Mika fans yet.

I used to be the only one in my class too, until i converted most of them! that's what you must do

Haha ok I have some serious converting to do.

hey guys great to hear from you. what happened to all the planning for the vids and stuff!!!

me too!!i have been spazzing out smiling to myself and thinking about the concert and how fleeting it was!!

We need people to lead the project I guess.. I can't do much 'cause I have to study but if help is needed I'll be glad to contribute.:wink2: Which reminds me, what am I doing here?! AHHH I need to study!! -inserts crazed look here-

omg it's the love spreading, you guys! just last week my friend told me he was totally converted to mika because of my mika-spam on fb so he went to check out what was all the commotion about ;D

That's awesome! :thumb_yello: I've tried converting people but none of them succumbed to Mika.. not yet anyway xD

Lol. I have 1 friend who was in my class that liked Mika and went for the concert too! But he was on special schedule so I don't think he's in my class this term :( boo.

Anyway, okay so those willing to help for the Flash Mob thingy

Guineverer

Skyescarlett

sirfalstaff

yurifukawa

right? Anymore? :D I guess I could try helping to plan something? I think? Maybe those interested pm me your msn/fb email if I don't have it already and we can discuss? :D

Haha I would be willing to participate but I'm only 14 and don't really have that much freedom for this kind of stuff, you know what I mean :aah: My parents' hawk-eyes are on me all the time.

And yeah it's pretty hard to convert people ._.

Everyone's crazy bout Justin Bieber and K-pop:blink:

Tho I think if we wanna make it good might have to chip in cash for props/clothes if we wanna? Idk hahaha

That's an idea.. what props and clothes though? :) Wouldn't mind chipping in.

Haha I would be willing to participate but I'm only 14 and don't really have that much freedom for this kind of stuff, you know what I mean :aah: My parents' hawk-eyes are on me all the time.

Get what you mean! :aah: If you want to, you can see how much you can help out :wink2: I don't have much free time either, hahah.

Justin beaver >_>

haha don't worry, you could just as a participant? :D like for 1,2 pracs and the main event? :D I totally get you anyway, tho I used to run away to do this kinda stuff when I was your age :P bad bad me lol

haha don't worry, you could just as a participant? :D like for 1,2 pracs and the main event? :D I totally get you anyway, tho I used to run away to do this kinda stuff when I was your age :P bad bad me lol

Haha ok I'll try, but I have to see what the plans are first. I'm busy with exams and all that:boxed:

when i was 14 i went home straight after school! :aah:

Lol. I have 1 friend who was in my class that liked Mika and went for the concert too! But he was on special schedule so I don't think he's in my class this term :( boo.

Anyway, okay so those willing to help for the Flash Mob thingy

Guineverer

Skyescarlett

sirfalstaff

yurifukawa

right? Anymore? :D I guess I could try helping to plan something? I think? Maybe those interested pm me your msn/fb email if I don't have it already and we can discuss? :D

COUNT ME INNN! 8D

when i was 14 i went home straight after school! :aah:

ROFL. So guai, eh! xD

I can't remember what I did when I was 14.

Was I ever 14? Gourd. O:

COUNT ME INNN! 8D

crap do I have you on fb? hahaha pm me your email or something! :D

ROFL. So guai, eh! xD

I can't remember what I did when I was 14.

Was I ever 14? Gourd. O:

Lol when I was 14 I was running everywhere joining stuff and doing everything but school work :teehee: