The SINGAPORE Thread!

sirfalstaff

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ME ME ME!!!!:DDD I can't concentrate in school!!!:D And I keep reliving the moment on 140610!!!!XD Somebody help me!! XDDD:blush-anim-cl:

HAHAH YES! I keep spacing out during classes.. not good. :aah: I need another Mika concert so, so bad. :tears:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
HUZZAH! Someone replies! HELLO! :biggrin2: This thread is really slow-moving. Apparently most of the Singaporeans disappeared :boxed: Meh. I'm in the midst of prelims. :aah: You? :)

ZOMG! LAG REPLY MUCH! HAHAHAHA XD

eww prelims >.<

i'm currently DYING under my first year as an architecture student!

Oh wow, good luck with your studies...no time for frivolity on MFC for a while...luckily Mika is having his break too, by the time he comes back you will probably be 3rd year??:teehee:

HIYA BLUESKY! :D thank you! oh gosh, i must be crazy to be participating in this year's yearbook then - layout and cover art team as usual! :aah: hope i'll survive. I didn't know he was taking a break - so he's not gig-ing anymore after this for 2 years??

• 1 month later...
Hi there!

I just recently moved to singapore :)

I just wanted to know if anyone over here goes to the national university of singapore

:)

Hey there, welcome to Singapore! :biggrin2: Hope you'll like it here! I think guineverer goes NUS.. :wink2: By the way, where are you from? :)

Edited by sirfalstaff

Hey there, welcome to Singapore! :biggrin2: Hope you'll like it here! I think guineverer goes NUS.. :wink2: By the way, where are you from? :)

Hi, I'm finding singapore nice, and very clean, and m in love with the public transport system here :) I'm originally from england, but I've lived in the middle east most of my life.

university is very stressful......:boxed:...quite a lot of work

• 4 weeks later...
Hi, I'm finding singapore nice, and very clean, and m in love with the public transport system here :) I'm originally from england, but I've lived in the middle east most of my life.

university is very stressful......:boxed:...quite a lot of work

HEEEY~ i'm from NUS too! what faculty are you studying in? I'm guessing you're a first year too? I'm in Architecture :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I'm planning to travel Singapore this summer!! any singapore mfcers? :biggrin2::biggrin2:

super excited :aah:

HELLO! Well, it's mainly Sherilyn (guineverer) and I here on the MFC. I'm not really active, unfortunately... Coming here for a holiday? :biggrin2:

edit: wow that post was from a month ago, oops. When are you planning to come here? (:

HELLO! Well, it's mainly Sherilyn (guineverer) and I here on the MFC. I'm not really active, unfortunately... Coming here for a holiday? :biggrin2:

edit: wow that post was from a month ago, oops. When are you planning to come here? (:

just came back home from singapore 3 days ago! was great :biggrin2::biggrin2:

loved the amazing buildings and sentosa island :teehee:

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a Philippines thread but can't find one, and I stumbled upon this thread. I only know one other person from Manila who likes MIKA, so at least Singapore have a few. So I hope you don't mind if I join in the fun in this thread.

Too bad, I missed out on his Singapore/Hong Kong concert last year, but here's hoping that he'll come back again.

• 3 weeks later...
Hey everyone!

I'm looking for a Philippines thread but can't find one, and I stumbled upon this thread. I only know one other person from Manila who likes MIKA, so at least Singapore have a few. So I hope you don't mind if I join in the fun in this thread.

Too bad, I missed out on his Singapore/Hong Kong concert last year, but here's hoping that he'll come back again.

hi!! you're welcome to join us, but we're never very active in this thread i'm afraid! :teehee: